Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Series Discussions > Celestra Series ~ Addison Moore

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 221 comments I can't believe this series isn't on here yet! Have any of you read this yet?

Addison has a follow-on trilogy called 'The Countenance'. And is also in the middle of a series called 'Celestra Ever After' xx

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn I haven't heard of it actually.

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace (Calcat) | 52 comments I have Ethereal (Celestra, #1) by Addison Moore which I got as an Amazon freebie but I haven't read it yet. I will get to it at some point, glad you enjoy the series.

message 4: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 221 comments It's the kind of series that drags you in. I mindlessly bought all of the books, immediately after reading the first one ;p

It's definitely worth a read if your into angels c: xx

message 5: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Ok I will take a look. Thx!

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie (dreamangelmistaolcom) | 32 comments Erryn_x wrote: "I can't believe this series isn't on here yet! Have any of you read this yet?

Addison has a follow-on trilogy called 'The Countenance'. And is also in the middle of a series called 'Celestra Ever ..."
thanx so much for the reference, i have never heard of this series, and i looove hearing about new series!! I have already bought it for my kindle, it sounds pretty good, and its free right now yaaayy! lol...it irks me so much when u dont see really awesome books mentioned on here...i have a FAAAVE series called the dark ink chronicles by elle jasper, and it is one of my absolute favorite series next to The Fever series by KMM and Twilight of course lol...but nooobosy ever mentions this series, i have NEVER seen it on goodreads. Its a shame bc its fantastic, check it out if you havent heard of it!

message 7: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 221 comments Oooh, I just found the first book of Dark Ink on my kindle, Katie! Sounds very intriguing :3 thanks so much for the series; been looking for a new indulgence ;) xx

And...Ohmigod, yes! It's super.duper.alleeuper MEGA annoying when people have no clue what you're talking about, and you're just like..."you know, the one with words!"

Tehee :* xx

message 8: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 221 comments Katie! Omg. Dark Ink ~ It's on Goodreads! I did some serious searching...and I found it! They must have recently put it on :'}

Happy times. Xox

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie (dreamangelmistaolcom) | 32 comments Im so glad you've found it Erryn! AMAAZING books! The first one had my hook line and sinker, and they just get better from there! I have also started reading Ethereal just today and so far so good! I looked into it and thats a pretty big series! Didnt realize theres like 8 or more books! I loooove Goodreads for these exact reasons, u can look around and see sooo many different wonderful books that u just dont find anywhere else, you would never hear about them otherwise!

message 10: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 221 comments I know right!

I have another series that I just can't get enough of, it's called 'Hidden Wings' by Cameo Renae.

I was just searching through my recommended section thingy, and BAM! I started reading them straight away, and they're just so good. Can't wait for the next one...counting down the days!

Haha! Yeah, Celestra is very long for a series of full-length novels; it takes a few chapters to fully draw you in-but it keeps you on your toes all right c; xx

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie (dreamangelmistaolcom) | 32 comments thanx im gonna look up hidden wings too!

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ethereal (other topics)