1x1 Romance discussion

Rp > Harley and Cheesecake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 310 (310 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 63736 comments Mod
There we go!

message 2: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Awesome! First question, is there a way you did it from mobile or did you find a computer?

I just did it on computer

message 4: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Gotcha. So do you have any ideas on plot or if you wanted to do a fantasy roleplay or real world?

I mean I’ve been wanting to try some historical rp for a while

message 6: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments sounds good to me. what time frame/era were you thinking? also, ive got to head to bed because I have an offspring that doesn't want to sleep, but I'll be back on tomorrow lol

I was thinking like American revolution

message 8: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments okay, that could work. what should our plot be?

Not really sure. Maybe a girl sneaks off to war?

message 10: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments I'm not sure how that would work. unless its like a mulan type thing lol. maybe we could do like a mxm taboo love type thing?

That sounds interesting. I’m not that familiar with mxm but I’ve done it before

message 12: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments awesome. maybe a confederate and yankee soldier meet somehow?

message 13: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments never mind thats the civil war

A loyalist and a revolutionist?

message 15: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments sure! can I be the revolutionist? I will warn you though I suck with history, so there may be some inconsistisies

That’s alright with me

message 17: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Awesome! so how do we want to start this? how should they meet? maybe an injured revolutionist is found by a loyalist?

message 18: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments or maybe one with a bounty on him for treason and the loyalist can't bring himself to turn him in?

I kind of like the first one

message 20: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments okay. how about this: a revolutionist is injured when fleeing from an ambush of loyalists after they try to capture him for the bounty placed on his arrest after he burned down a British government center. he thinks he has escaped but his horse stumbles and he falls, breaking several bones in the process and is found by a British loyalist who is returning home after what he thought was a failed mission, only to find the rebel and his horse hidden in the brush on the side if the road.

That would work.

I like it!

message 23: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments awesome. you want to start it off?

Could you?

message 25: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments ((Sure!!!))

Remington clung to his horse as they darted through the pouring rain, wind whipping around them as he tried to lose his would-be captors. He had tried to head south to his fathers farm, but had been ambushed by British loyalists, who wanted to turn him over for the cash reward. His mind raced as he tried to think if the safest place to hide, where he would go until the path was clear for him to head back south. He turned his head to look behind him and laughed as he saw he had lost his enemies, but wasn't paying attention to the rut across the road as his horse jumped it. He was quickly thrown from his saddle, flying over his hirses shoulder and heard audible cracks as he hit the dirt and gravel beneath him. He screamed out in pain and he rolled, feeling a broken collarbone and shoulder grinding against each other. He could feel the trickle of blood from his head, and felt a burning sensation from a gash on his forearm. His horse stood over him, holding his head down and sniffing him. He laid on the road for What seemed like forever, letting the rain wash the blood off him and down the road until he heard crunching footsteps through the rain and panicked. He ground his teeth as he dragged himself off the road, doing everything he could not to scream as he crawled under a bush, grabbing his hirses reins and having him lay down with him as the light from a lamp began to appear down the road. He held his breath, hoping he wouldnt be noticed, and his blood trail overlooked.

"Well shit, Sunday, he really did get away from us..." Samual said to his dog. In reality, Sam knew full well how the man got away from them. He didn't realize what had happened until the scoundrel had already ridden straight past him. "I was just relaxing with you on the porch when whoosh, he was gone. Goodness, we just can't keep up with 'em these days, can we, Sunday?" vented Sam to his dog. He was heading back home when he noticed a scary looking substance on the road. It was suspiciously crimson in color, suggesting someone -or something- had gotten injured while on the road. Sam curiously went to investigate the bushes that the stain led too. "Hello? Anyone in need of assistance? I'm here to help," he called out, moving aside the brush.

Samual audibly gasped at what he found. "Sir? Sir, are you alright? Do you need help?" he fumbled over his words, trying to lay his hands on him but too afraid to hurt him. He waited until the man spoke to do anything else.

message 27: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Remington held his breath, hoping that he would be passed. Unfortunatley, the man walked straight to him as his blood trail gave him away. He jumped us the brush was pulled back, glaring up at Samuel as he recognized him from the ambush. He drew his revolver and pointed it at him in warning. "Stay back!" he growled. He had learned to trust no one, especially now with a bounty on his head big enough to buy a whole state with.

Samual held his hands up. "S-sir, I mean no harm, I was just trying to help..." he stuttered, backing away. He didn't connect that this was the same man he was chasing after just minutes before. He was now focused on the gun that was pointed towards his head. "I'm not trying to hurt you!" he stated again.

message 29: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments "Liar!" he growled, aiming tyre gun before Sam's dog came up behind his horse, spooking it and sending it to its feet. He screamed out in pain as his broken bones were jarred and dropped his gun out of reach.

"I don't know who you are or why you're hurt, I just want to help. "He said before the horse got spooked. When he cried out in pain, Sam couldn't help but put his hands on the man to comfort him. He pushed the gun away and examined his limbs. "You're pretty broken, alright," he said. "Sunday, quit it! Leave the horse alone!" he scolded his dog. Sunday obeyed and trotted over to Sam.

message 31: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Remington felt his body begin to shake as the pain seared through his body. He admitted defeat without his weapon and laid motionless on the ground, letting Sam do what he wanted. He wouldn't last out here anyway, what's the worst this man could do?

“You’ll have to come back to my home, I can help you there. I was an apprentice for a doctor when I was younger.” He said, checking him over once more. “I’m still not sure how to get you up...” he said, rubbing his chin a bit

message 33: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Remington tried to roll to get his feet under him, but screamed as his bones ground together, drawing a worried nicker from his horse. "your guess is as good as mine..." he huffed, defeated

“If I help you, can you sit up?” He asked, putting a hand on his back after he screamed. The sound saddened him, but he stayed focused on getting him to safety

message 35: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Remington nodded, knowing he didnt have much of a choice. He leaned against Sam, thankful Sam didnt recognize him and with his help, sat up. "Thank you..." he muttered, feeling the rain starting to come down again.

He looked up when the rain started to fall. “Damn...” he sighed. He whistled for Sunday to try and get the horse closer to him. He would try and lift him to the saddle.

((Goodnight))

message 37: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Remington held onto his short with hoods unbroken arm and male a clicking noise, drawing his horse back to him. His horse stepped carefully, making die not to hurt him and stood next to him patiently

(Good morning lol)

Sam lifted him up carefully, leaning him on the horse. “Can you get on?” He asked

message 39: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments (Well my previous post was a hot mess. You can tell I wasn't fully awake yet lol)

Remington thought for a moment before nodding. "I'll try." He replied, grabbing the saddle horn with his good arm and pulling himself up, grinding his teeth as the bones moved against each other.

Samual helped him up there, pushing his legs up

message 41: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Remingtin cried out as he pulled himself up, holding himself with the saddle horn and steadying himself. "Thank you..." he told Sam, slumped forward in his saddle

“Just lay there while we guide you back to my home.” He said, patting him gently as he moved the horse. He started walking back home again, Sunday at the horses feet, annoying it

message 43: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Remington laid on his horse, closing his eyes and holding himself steady. His horse snorted and stomped his foot as the dog jumped around, but was careful with his rider as he followed Samuel

Sam noticed his dog being a pest and promptly scolded him. “Why can’t you just be nice, Sunday?” He sighed, calling him over to walk next to him.

message 45: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Remington was thankful for the strangers kindness, even if it only lasted with his identity hidden. He couldn't help but wonder why the man was being so kind, but wondered if he should push his luck to ask

Samual got to his home, a little house for himself and his brother, who was fighting. He led the horse to the barn that sat on the estate. “There you go.. good horse..” he said calmly. “Can you get down?” He asked the man

message 47: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Remington looked down uncertainly, before taking a shaky breath. "I think so..." he replied, lifting his leg over to get off and sliding to the ground, crying out as he was forced to put pressure on his broken bones

“Hey, I didn’t mean by yourself..” he stuttered, putting his hands around him to bring him down. He carried him from the barn to the house and placed him on the bed

message 49: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Remington looked around the house. seeing how cozy it was befoore being laid on the bed. He sank a bit in the deep cushion and his muscled felt heavy as he realized how tired he was, but he fought to stay awake

Samual helped him drink some whiskey to help the pain as he got to work. He made lots of slings and stitched up his cut.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7