Clean Fiction discussion

Archived Group Reads > Nominate June 2015's books

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (last edited Aug 03, 2014 10:56AM) (new)

Natalie (creativecountry0407gmailcom) | 695 comments Mod
Time to start the nominations for the first reads of next summer. This will mean less work for me closer to the time the other groups I am in are doing their thread I will plan to close it sometime around the 20th of next month. The ineligible authors are: Lynn Austin, Jennifer Beckstrand, Laura Frantz, Rebecca Kertz, Anna Schmidt, and Jen Turano, among others. Otherwise, nominate away!

message 2: by Natalie (new)

I will start by re-nominating A Bride for Noah (Seattle Brides #1) by Lori Copeland by Lorie Copeland and Virginia Smith.

message 3: by Natalie (last edited Aug 01, 2014 05:50AM) (new)

I will also pick Angel of Mercy (Angels in the Sand #1) by Jackie McCallister by Jackie McCallister.

message 4: by Natalie (new)

I will also choose A February Bride (A Year of Weddings, #3) by Betsy St. Amant by Betsy St. Amant even though it's nbto the first i nthe series iscne all these novella have separate characters.

message 5: by Natalie (new)

I will use my next-to-last vote to nominate Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson since it's been a while since we read Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson .

message 6: by Natalie (new)

I will use my last vote to pick The Reckoning (The Heritage of Lancaster County, #3) by Beverly Lewis by Beverly Lewis so we can finish the series.

message 7: by Natalie (last edited Aug 16, 2014 12:56PM) (new)

Nominations as of August 1, 2014:
1. A Bride for Noah (Seattle Brides #1) by Lori Copeland , (Seattle Brides #1) by Lorie Copeland and Virginia Smith, (historical-Christian-romance), (Natalie)
2. Angel of Mercy (Angels in the Sand #1) by Jackie McCallister by Jackie McCallister, (Christian-fiction), (Natalie)

3. A February Bride (A Year of Weddings, #3) by Betsy St. Amant , (A Year of Weddings #3) by Betsy St. Amant, (Christian-romance), (Naatlie)

4. Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson by Julianne Dionaldson, (clean-regency-romance), (Natalie)

5. The Reckoning (The Heritage of Lancaster County, #3) by Beverly Lewis , (The Heritage of Lancaster County #3), by Beverly Lewis, (Amish-romance), (Natalie)

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Cklosign the thread a little early. I apologize t those who could not not pick a book or two this time.

message 9: by Natalie (new)

The Main Group Read for next June will be Mississippi Brides (Romancing America) by Diane T. Ashley bty Diane T Ashley since I read it a while back.

message 10: by Natalie (last edited Aug 16, 2014 12:59PM) (new)

The Main Book of the Month for next June will be Rose (Suitors of Seattle, #1) by Kirsten Osbourne by Kristen Osbourne.

message 11: by Natalie (new)

The "Extra" Book of the Month for next June will be Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie .

message 12: by Natalie (last edited Aug 16, 2014 01:01PM) (new)

Next June's Additional Group Read will be Miriam's Heart (Hannah's Daughters, #2) by Emma Miller by Emma Miller.