Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > my book adde to wrong author?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Snow (johnsnow) | 14 comments The Viking War

I believe this book may be added to a wrong John Snow. Could you also look into the series name?
Than you

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23518 comments Done.

message 3: by John (new)

John Snow (johnsnow) | 14 comments Thank you!

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary Szydlowski | 34 comments I tried to add my new book Little Girl Lost which was published 6/15/18 under the pen name Mia Frances to the list of my authored books, but instead I now have two Listing for the same book indicating it was authored by Mary Vigliante Szydlowski and with no cover. It won't let me delete the two wrong ones and won't add the book. Please help.

message 5: by Scott (last edited Jun 18, 2018 02:23PM) (new)

Scott | 25167 comments Mary wrote: "I tried to add my new book Little Girl Lost which was published 6/15/18 under the pen name Mia Frances to the list of my authored books, but instead I now have two Listing for the same book..."

Little Girl Lost is already here:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Duplicates deleted. Paperback edition added.

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary Szydlowski | 34 comments I see that the duplicates were deleted, but it doesn't look like the paperback edition of Little Girl Lost by Mia Frances was added to the list of books I've authored. The kindle edition is B07CZPLV62 and the isbn for the paperback is ISBN-10: 0998386995
ISBN-13: 978-0998386997.
Thanks!

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary Szydlowski | 34 comments I also see that the 1st book cover, girl hitchiker facing forward which was used in the early part of the presale is listed under editions on the link you provided. That book doesn't exist. Can the wrong cover be removed?

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott | 25167 comments Mary wrote: "I also see that the 1st book cover, girl hitchiker facing forward which was used in the early part of the presale is listed under editions on the link you provided. That book doesn't exist. Can the..."

Did any copies (including advance review copies) ever go out with that cover?

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary Szydlowski | 34 comments No. I didn't sent out any advance review copies.

message 10: by Scott (new)

Scott | 25167 comments Mary wrote: "No. I didn't sent out any advance review copies."

Ok, I replaced it with the away-facing-girl cover.

message 11: by Mary (new)

Mary Szydlowski | 34 comments Thanks! Is the book now going to appear on the page for the books authored by me. I can see that the two that were added in error with no cover are gone, but I still don't see Little Girl Lost cover for either the pbk or ebook edition.

Mary/Mia

message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments I added your profile name as a secondary author, so you'll have this book on your profile now

message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary Szydlowski | 34 comments Thanks Scott!