A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) A Court of Mist and Fury discussion

RHYSAND! Opinions?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Julia Rhysand. What a guy. Lovable. Amazing. Prick! Hilarious, admirable, wise, clever, selfless, kind, strong, attractive, daring and brave. The best character I've ever come across! He's confident in his looks but then he feels he's never done enough, and is underserving (obviously he is). We go through so many stages with him and he's sacrificed so much that you just feel so glad and happy for him that he finally got the girl. My favourite character in any book I've ever read!

MaRubin I know right? He's by far one of the greatest characters ever. And I just loved the chemistry between him and Feyre, how they flirted and made silly little jokes and just urghh..! I shipped it so hard and cried when they finally got together! I also loved how you find out later about everything that Rhys had done for her, he's such a sweetheart! He's gone through so many hardships for the people he loves and I just wanna give him a big hug!

Julia Glad to know I’m not the only one!

Sarah.H.L He is the loveliest most selfless baby bird ever and the world needs people like him.

message 5: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat AHHHHH we need more characters like Rhysand in the book world! Tamlin was a grade A piece of sh*t.
I love how Rhys was always there for Feyre whether she needed him or not. ACOMAF literally makes me so happy! :)

jenny ! Opinions on Rhysand... Let's see... HOW ABOUT MY WORLD AND HAPPINESS AND THE MEANING OF LIFE.

Book_Lover Rhysand... YAAAAS just yass!
I have no words for him he is amazing! Oh my, I just love him!

Omg I can't stand the fact that I liked Tamlin at first :'(

Julia I know right!

Clara Fucking perfect.

Firda Irianti Arifin i have a high standard on men now because of him.. i don't want anyone if they are not rhysand.. ughh i hate him for that

message 11: by Mya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mya Firda wrote: "i have a high standard on men now because of him.. i don't want anyone if they are not rhysand.. ughh i hate him for that"

true that

Narella Barbieri AMO a rhysand, necesito uno como el en mi vida porfavooooooooooor, simplemente el hombre perfecto

Delynia He's a great character and adds a lot of dimension to the book but I don't think his actions in book 1 can be justified just because he's a great character. if you'd take all of book 1 away and look at it without all that you know he's be a wonderful character.

Julia Delynia wrote: "He's a great character and adds a lot of dimension to the book but I don't think his actions in book 1 can be justified just because he's a great character. if you'd take all of book 1 away and loo..."

Yeah I guess, like I remember hating him at first and loving Tamlin (oops), but then when you realise what he did to Tamlin, and how all he was doing was protecting his mate, it all seems perfect. I am yet to come across a character that stuck with me so much, 2 and a half years on (although I have read some pretty amazing books)!

Presley What do you guys think of Tarquin?
Please record in my survey "Is Rhys or Tarquin better?"

James A lovely dude.

Suchi I can't say I love him, but I'm warming up to him.

Evelyn Song My standards have been ruined by books with characters like him. They are now WAY too high, and I am wanting an enemies to lovers romance with Fae. Really?! WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF? WHY ARE READERS LIKE THIS. (but I will never stop lol!)

Book_Lover Zandra wrote: "My standards have been ruined by books with characters like him. They are now WAY too high, and I am wanting an enemies to lovers romance with Fae. Really?! WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF? WHY ARE READ..."

Ugh I want an "I hate everyone but you" romance with Fae! Will I get it? Obviously no witch makes me sad but I still want it anyway :/

Evelyn Song Book_Lover wrote: "Zandra wrote: "My standards have been ruined by books with characters like him. They are now WAY too high, and I am wanting an enemies to lovers romance with Fae. Really?! WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSEL..."

Yup, SAME. :( Unfortunately I can't just go into the forest, shoot a wolf that happens to be a Fae, yell that I am the sole provider for my family, am 19, and have two sisters and a crippled father, and instantly be taken by another Fae. I mean, come on, WHY NOT! It happened to FEYRE, why not meeeeeee..... (although, granted, I'm not 19, I still have both my parents, and I am NOT the sole provider for my family. And I also can't shoot a bow and arrow. Plus some other key components to what happened to Feyre......but who cares right? lol!) Just kidding! (for the most part haha!)

SheleeceG I felt bad for shipping Rhys and Feyre at the end of ACOTAR (the exact moment was when Tamlin tried to sleep with Feyre in that room rather than, FREE HER?! Or at least speak to her, console her, thank her, I don't know) but I've just finished ACOMAF very pleased with myself for sticking by him. I loved the part where he was talking about seeing Feyre's dreams and he showing her the night sky. I literally ordered ACOWAR last night so starting as soon as I finish work today!

Sristi | pepperandpotion | Mya wrote: "Firda wrote: "i have a high standard on men now because of him.. i don't want anyone if they are not rhysand.. ughh i hate him for that"

true that"

Oh yes. If a guy isn't Rhys, I'm not having him.

Bella My future boyfriend better know how high my expectations are of him are after meeting Rhysand.

message 24: by Everest (new) - added it

Everest Rhysand is incredible. My standards went ↗️↗️↗️

message 25: by k (new) - rated it 4 stars

k no, in acosf he was a cunt and made me dislike him more than i already did

Nairyele Oliveira I love him so much! he is perfect, strong and kind, and he loves his girl, and he is so cute with her. I'm completely in love.

Nairyele Oliveira Presley wrote: "What do you guys think of Tarquin?
Please record in my survey "Is Rhys or Tarquin better?""

omg me too, at first I was like "Tamlim is so cute". Lol,

Tiffani Peterson I absolutely LOVE and adore Rhysand! I honestly liked him from book one and hoped Feyre would end up with him. Every book just made me love him more! I want a man like Rhys. LOL

message 29: by Alicja (new) - added it

Alicja I like him as an charackter in a book , but I would not want to meet him in the real life.