Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Dashboard image

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie Round | 9 comments I got impatient that my cover wasn't showing so I did it again and now I have two notices for the same book. Sorry. It was published on 1st June and I already have 20 sales. The launch on 3rd July should encourage more,

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23430 comments I merged the empty edition - it will disappear shortly - and added the cover from amazon. You should have been able to edit your book to add the cover to the existing one, but feel free to ask here in the Librarians Group to have one added. It won't happen automatically unless it happens when the book is imported.

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie Round | 9 comments Thanks for that. Amazon won't admit my book is available and won't let me add it in author central although they do show it so I suppose that's something.( probably because there's no ebook version)

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23430 comments Both your author name and book title are incorrect on Amazon; that could be the problem. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/199...

message 5: by Julie (new)

Julie Round | 9 comments Thanks, I've tried twice to change the title. I missed the odd numbers in my name. Feels like sabotage but I guess it's just typos.
Julie. ( The isbn number is OK)

message 6: by Julie (new)

Julie Round | 9 comments I went onto Nielsen Title Editor and fixed it. It wasn't sabotage, just incompetance on my part.

message 7: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23430 comments Glad it worked out. :-)