Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Middle Grade/Pre-Teen Fantasy (60,000 words)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosie (new)

Rosie Boyes | 9 comments Hello!

I am currently editing my book (for the umpteenth time) which I anticipate on finishing by the end of June. I am searching for beta readers during the month of JULY to give their honest feedback on the characters, pace, and storyline, as well as any obvious grammatical errors.

My book blurb is as follows:

December 1918… At the end of the Great Winter War, twelve-year-old Kitty Wigeon returned home to St Flurries. Then one chilly night, she vanished without a trace.

One hundred years later… Kes and Star Bunting were sent to live with their grandmother, and when they arrived on a cold winters night, they found a house steeped in mystery and brimming with secrets.

Then suddenly, the Snow Witch exploded into their lives in a shiver of kisses.

Wrap up warm as you join them, and a cast of eccentric snow creatures, in a race against time to find the answers to a hundred-year-old curse. Will they succeed? Or will the Snow Witch splinter into a million pieces on the last stroke of midnight?

If you are interested, please send me a personal message, or email me at rosieboyesauthor@gmail.com.

Oh, and no swaps, thank you :)

message 2: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 77 comments The blurb really looks interesting.

If you have a flexible response time, I'm willing to help.

message 3: by Rosie (new)

Rosie Boyes | 9 comments Thanks for your reply. Ideally, I would like feedback by the end of August at the absolute latest. Is that okay?

message 4: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 77 comments I think it all should work out. I will be happy to help you.

Whenever you are ready, and/or would like to discuss any other details, you may write me at laser.zero (at) gmail.com

message 5: by Rosie (new)

Rosie Boyes | 9 comments That's great, thank you so much! I will be back in touch towards the end of the month.