The Not a Book Club Club discussion

Out of Spite, Out of Mind (Magic 2.0 #5)
This topic is about Out of Spite, Out of Mind
Magic 2.0 > OoSOoM: First Impressions (No Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6374 comments Mod
This comes out Tuesday, but I won't get to it until later this month. I grabbed The Sum of All Fears from the library not realizing it was 38 hours and now my hold for Circe came in, so I'll be doing this after I finish both of those.

Anyone else planning to pick it up? I think last book we had some folks who were waiting for the ebook to come out. I'll be doing the audio though.

Suzanne | 1582 comments I'll be doing it on audio, but I can wait til you want to start if nobody else is doing it that way - my reading schedule is pretty flexible right now.

message 3: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

OK. It looks like Circe is only 12 hours, so I'd guestimate I'll be ready to start this Friday or Saturday actually.

Suzanne | 1582 comments Ok sounds great! This is a pretty short one as well :)

message 5: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yeah. I hate spending a credit on an audiobook so short, but it's too much to buy outright and these are always a lot of fun.

Suzanne | 1582 comments Yeah they are. Hmmm....lol I wonder if this will end up being on Kindle unlimited (all of the others are). If so, it'd be read and listen for "free" at that point. Argh - I almost wish I hadn't thought of that. Do you know the time til it isn't audible exclusive?

Suzanne | 1582 comments NVM I just looked it up - 6 months - so it won't be out in other formats until December - boo!

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat | 1177 comments I got them all on audible, and I still haven't finished the first one.... so I'm out.

Suzanne | 1582 comments Well someday when you read them, I bet you will enjoy them. And audible is really the best way to go with these I think, but that is probably because I like Luke Daniels :)

message 10: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

I'm starting tomorrow

Suzanne | 1582 comments I started today - it is going pretty quickly - it's not a super long book, and I have a lot of listening-friendly tasks today.

I really like the audible format, and think it's a good way to go. However, there have been some quotes that I can't remember now that I would have liked to highlight and save :)

message 12: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

I made a spoiler thread: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...