What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1)
This topic is about Dead Witch Walking
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fantasy-Elvish Boss Turns Woman into Rodent? [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dianne (dianne1) | 26 comments This is a series and I must have read one of the books (novellas) around 2016 or earlier. Because when I wrote a review someone here on GR corrected it. I have tried to go through as many of the books I own, but it is nearly impossible when you have as little information as I can give.

All I can remember about this series is that in one book the "bad guy" turns someone into some sort of rodent for a couple of weeks (I think).

The 'bad guy' is married for what I believe is for genetic reasons. I think he is some sort of Elf, he is a businessman.

Arrrrgghhh - I am so sorry I can't remember more, this is killing me!

message 2: by Kell I Am (last edited Jun 16, 2018 08:25AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kell I Am | 187 comments This is one of Kim Harrison's Rachel Morgan books. I can't remember which one though, but maybe that will narrow it down enough for you...
**Edited to add.. He turns Rachel into a ferret, I think it was.

**Edited again... Dead Witch Walking, Trent catches Rachel snooping around his compound as a mink, and keeps her trapped in a ferret cage until she manages to escape.

Dianne (dianne1) | 26 comments That's it! Thank you so much.

Kell I Am | 187 comments Glad I could help!

Carlene (carlenemarie) | 21 comments Definitely Dead Witch Walking. That whole series (The Hollows) is so great. I loved it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dead Witch Walking (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kim Harrison (other topics)