The Cool Kids' Fantasy Club discussion

Self-Published Fantasy Blog-Off > SPFBO - call for authors

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Lawrence (marklawrence) | 369 comments Mod
SPFBO 4 has opened its doors.

http://mark---lawrence.blogspot.com/2...

message 2: by Adam (new)

Adam (adamweller) | 2 comments Woo!! Excited for this to get started; I think it’s going to be a competitive field this year. I’ve read a few books that I understand will be entered, and they’ve all been good to great works.

I’ll be judging for FantasyBookReview.co.uk this year, and I plan to write reviews of every book I read. Hope we get to 250+ quickly!

message 3: by Benedict (new)

Benedict Patrick (benedictpatrick) | 2 comments Exciting times. Good luck to all involved!

Jennifer (bunnyreads) | 4 comments Can't wait to read! Good luck everyone!

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (vinjii) Can’t wait to read and review some.

Mark, will you consider more bloggers at some point in the future? I’ve received a few ARCs from Esme through her TBRindr over on her blog and r/fantasy but I’m hoping to read more self published fantasy in general.

message 6: by Mark (new)

Mark Lawrence (marklawrence) | 369 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Can’t wait to read and review some.

Mark, will you consider more bloggers at some point in the future? I’ve received a few ARCs from Esme through her TBRindr over on her blog and r/fantasy but I’..."

Ten seems like a really good number for scoring purposes but any blogs are welcome to offer up their own scores on the finalists and their own picks for finalists. Esme shadowed the whole thing on The Weatherwax Report last year, which was part of the reason she was my first choice to replace one of the two blogs that had to retire between SPFBO 3 & 4.

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (vinjii) Mark wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Can’t wait to read and review some.

Mark, will you consider more bloggers at some point in the future? I’ve received a few ARCs from Esme through her TBRindr over on her blog and r..."

Thank you for your reply. Good to know that it's okay to offer up own reviews and scores! I shall do that :) Can't wait to read more self-pubbed books. So far I've stuck quite religiously to traditionally published books! Exciting!

message 8: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Kohanek (jeffkohanek) | 1 comments Awesome! Thanks for making this happen again.. I missed last year (it filled up fast). Not this time. A Warden's Purpose submitted.