Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 1st Chapter of a Futuristic Sci-Fi

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Ferguson (SamanthaRose) | 5 comments Hey!

I'm looking for someone interested in sci-fi who would like to read the first chapter of my new novel. As it is set in the future, there are a lot of new concepts introduced in the first few pages and I want to make sure that these are easy to understand for the reader :)

Any feedback is appreciated and if you like what you see then I would love to get your opinion on the full book and also acknowledge your help in the acknowledgements section (if I ever achieve the dream of publication!)

Thanks,

Samantha

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Ferguson (SamanthaRose) | 5 comments Anyone interested in this? :)

message 3: by Mike (new)

Mike (literallyliterary) | 8 comments I would be glad to read it. Would you be interested in a trade of each others work? I'm working on a fantasy novel that I'd like feedback on as well. It'd be fun to work with each other

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Ferguson (SamanthaRose) | 5 comments Hey Mike,

Sounds like a great idea! What's your email address? I'll send you my first chapter :)

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Ferguson (SamanthaRose) | 5 comments Hey Mike,

Sounds like a great idea! What's your email address? I'll send you my first chapter :)

message 6: by Kilby (last edited Jun 18, 2018 06:18AM) (new)

Kilby (kilbyrose) | 13 comments Hi Samantha,
I'm new to this group, and, to Goodreads period. I'd be delighted to read your work. I'm also interested in a trade of each other's work as well. There's no pressure to accept; I know that you're probably busy. My email is kilbyvaters@live.ca

message 7: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 77 comments I'm willing to help as well. Feel free to email me at laser.zero (at) gmail.com

message 8: by Mike (new)

Mike (literallyliterary) | 8 comments Email is mrosen23@gmail.com. Looking forward to reading it!