The Wandering YA Book Club discussion

Suggestion Box > Suggest a Book!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Bowman (kristenbowmanreads) Is there a book you want us to read but don't see it on the shelf? suggest it here and I'll gladly add it in!

message 2: by a. (new)

a.  (badbooksonly) | 1 comments I'd recommend adding (I didn't see it on a shelf) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. It's YA Paranormal Romance inspired by the works and life of Edgar Allen Poe, told in third-person limited following Isobel, a cheerleader who's paired up with Varen Nethers, a goth, to work on an English project. As they're forced to work together, they slowly bond and Isobel starts seeing things that she tells herself aren't possible.

It's a great, involved, summer read.

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Bowman (kristenbowmanreads) Alexa wrote: "I'd recommend adding (I didn't see it on a shelf) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. It's YA Paranormal Romance inspired by the works and life of Edgar Allen Poe, told in third-person limited following Iso..."

I just added it in!

message 4: by linda (new)

linda (flourishreader) | 3 comments Escaping from Houdini. Though I am already reading it but it's SO GOOD. ♡

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Bowman (kristenbowmanreads) Linda ✿ wrote: "Escaping from Houdini. Though I am already reading it but it's SO GOOD. ♡" We are going to be reading Escaping from Houdini next month! I actually just finished reading it haha I can't wait to hear you thought on it!