Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > New Book Covers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gita (new)

Gita Reddy | 45 comments I need a lot of help! I have changed almost all my book covers. Will you please help and change the covers by importing from amazon. Also, four books are listed more than once. I am entering all the links so that you can delete the extra ones (not the one's with the reviews please :))

King Neptune's Delite
King Neptune's Delite

Dearie the deer
Dearie the Deer
Dearie the Deer

Another Midsummer Night's Dream
Another Midsummer Night's Dream

Krishta Daughter of Martev Krishta, Daughter of Martev

The Dinosaur Puzzle and Other Stories

The Forbidden Forest

Hunt For The Horseman

Cinderella's Escape

Theft at the Fair and Other Stories

The Unicycle and Other Stories

Daksha the Medicine Girl

Cheetaka, Queen of Giants

Thank you.

message 2: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Gita, the reason you have multiple editions for some of your books is because Goodreads keeps ALL published covers. If a book is re-released with the same ASIN but a new cover, we create an alternate cover edition (ACE). You as the author can set whichever cover you'd like as default by following the instructions here:

https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/3...

I have created ACEs for all of your books with the new covers on Amazon (or Smashwords).

message 3: by Gita (new)

Gita Reddy | 45 comments I have made the changes for all my books except for Krishta, Daughter of Martev. For this book,the ACE is not appearing on the book page. However, the book (with the new cover) is listed under my books. Please help.

message 4: by Melaslithos (new)

Melaslithos | 1356 comments I've combined the books. They should now all appear on the book's page.

message 5: by Gita (new)

Gita Reddy | 45 comments Thank you, all done!