The Fandom discussion

chat room! > Favrouite Books Of All Time

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaylainbookland) | 120 comments Mod
What are some of your favrouite books of all time?

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Some of mine are...
Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard
This is an Alice In Wonderland Retelling with a fantastic Love Triangle that's so dramatic and entertaining.

Shadow and Bone (Grisha Verse, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Okay so if you haven't read this, where have you been? This is a twisted dark novel thats so unique and intriguing.

Bad Romeo (Starcrossed, #1) by Leisa Rayven
In this book we follow a couple's love story through two different time periods. It's really hard to explain but just search up the synopsis or give it a try.

How to Hang a Witch (How to Hang a Witch, #1) by Adriana Mather
This book is really mystical and if you're a fan of witches, you're seriously gonna love this! The love interest is a ghost and his appearances very Dorian Gray.

Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
This is a retelling of Peter Pan which follows Wendy as her two brothers have disappeared on a surfing trip, she goes looking for them and on the way meets Pete (AKA Peter Pan) and Jas (AKA Captain Hook). This book will destroy you because it's so good!

To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
This story follows a Siren who kills a prince every year since she has been alive. She then has to go up into the dry land and kill the prince... but is it that easy?

Stolen A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Christopher
This book is a very dark one but very good! We follow Gemma's letter to Ty after the events of him kidnapping her. I can't say a lot about this book without spoiling you..but just read it!

Switched (Trylle #1) by Amanda Hocking
In this book we follow, a girl who is a troll, troll's are not ugly creatures and you should have that clear before going into this book because troll boys are sexy in this. We follow her journey in finding out who she is and who her family is.

Warcross (Warcross, #1) by Marie Lu
So if you read this when it was super hyped you know how good this book is but if you haven't picked it up, just pick it up because it's so good. We follow Emika, a hacker who get recruited by her hero the creator of Warcross Hideo but things take a twist.

The Conspiracy of Us (The Conspiracy of Us, #1) by Maggie Hall
Think if Da Vinci Code was Young Adult! I'm not going to say a lot about this book because spoilers but just pick it up and you'll really like it.

Vendetta (Blood for Blood, #1) by Catherine Doyle
If you are friends with me, then you know I love this book more than anything in this world. This is a retelling of Romeo and Juliet with a splash of Italian Mafia.

Wings (Wings, #1) by Aprilynne Pike
If you're into books about Fae, then pick this one up because it's so magical and whimsical.

Renegades (Renegades, #1) by Marissa Meyer
So Marissa Meyer's Lunar Chronicles series does not compare to this. Renegades are like the heroes and Anarchists are the baddies. So we follow Nova who is a baddie and she goes undercover with the goodies. So that's a very basic synopsis but go into it and you'll really love it.

Everneath (Everneath, #1) by Brodi Ashton
This is a retelling of Persephone and Hades but we follow Nikki, who spends an eternity with Cole in the Everneath aka the Underworld and then returns back home for six months and tries to rekindle her love with her former boyfriend Jack but Cole has a different plan.

Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) by Kresley Cole
The 24 major arcana cards are real people and battle out until only one is standing. We follow Evie who is the Empress on her journey to discover what the game really is.

Need (Need, #1) by Carrie Jones
This book is so underrated but so good. Now this book isn't my favrouite, it's the second book and beyond that are my favrouite mainly because of a character that come into the story but if you read this and continued on, you won't be disappointed,

The Forbidden Game (The Forbidden Game, #1-3) by L.J. Smith
You know how much I love this book. Jenny gathers her friends for her boyfriend Tom's birthday to play a strange game with a weird paper house. They end up trapped inside the paper house with The Shadow Man Julian who is in love with Jenny.

message 3: by Matilda (new)

Matilda | 2 comments Mine is probably the Percy Jackson series, I assume no description is needed;)

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Matilda wrote: "Mine is probably the Percy Jackson series, I assume no description is needed;)"

Percy Jackson and The Olympians is one of my favrouite series also but I disliked Heroes of Olympus so much but I ended up loving Trials Of Apollo.

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) The Hunger Games trilogy. Always and forever my favorite trilogy because it just means a lot to me; you could almost say it had its part in making me the person I am now.
My other (all time) favorites are:
The Legend trilogy
The Thirteen Curses trilogy (it's a children/middle grade fantasy and I've already read it 3 times)
The Illuminae Files
Harry Potter (don't have to say anything about that I guess)
The 5th Wave

PastelGothPower Skulduggery Pleasant, anything shadowhunters, his dark materials, Twilight, the Hunger games, and some others but I forgot what lol