What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Truth About Riley
This topic is about The Truth About Riley
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. M/M romance this recluse disfigured guys ring a phone sex ad he see's advertised, when he calls it he finds put it is this busness man who's ed x placed the ad with his number for revenge. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharna (new)

Sharna | 2 comments I read a book a few years ago but ive been trying to find it but lost the title of it.

Its where this recluse disfigured guys ring a phone sex ad he see's advertised, when he calls it he finds put it is this busness man who's ed x placed the ad with his number for revenge. They end up sticking up a phone based friendship because they disfigured guy is too afraid to meet in person. After a while they end up starting a relationship all based on the phone. When th ed disfigured guy does go out he ends up seeing the guy his been talking to but is too scared to tell him that its him afraid of being rejected for his looks. It end happy but would love to read it again but just cant remember the name of it. I hope someone can help me.

message 3: by Sharna (new)

Sharna | 2 comments Thats it....thankyou heaps, its been bugging me for months trying to remember it :)

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 298 comments You’re welcome =)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Truth About Riley (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Henrietta Clarke (other topics)