What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > fiction/young adult/mystery (girl who was sent to a mental hospital by parents)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richious (new)

Richious Carton | 1 comments The book I am looking for is about a girl who is sent away to receive treatment. She has the moments where the room feels like it is being filled with water. While being there, she learns that the woman in charge finds her special. She ends of meeting this boy while being there and they hit it off. The girl is indeed special because I think they refer to her as a 'hero brine'. I swore that was the title of the book but when I tried to look it up, it only brought up minecraft books. Anyway, the longer the girl is there, the more she realizes something weird is going on. So her and the boy try to escape. Also, if I am remembering correctly, as it get closer and closer to a date, her "abilities" to control things is becoming more frequent. Along with moments when she feels like rooms are being filled with water. I remember reading the book when I was in the 7th grade, so around 2012 or 2013. I vaguely remember what the book cover looked like. It had a white female on it, standing outside in a black dress, with a red eye scarf around her eyes, and red lips (I think). I have other details but they are scrambled and probably wouldn't make sense if I tried to explain it. Hopefully what I provided was enough. Thanks!!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Richious, can you give examples of what the girl can do with her powers?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40728 comments Mod
Richious, are you still looking for this or did you find it?