Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 45k Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 1 comments I would love to find a beta read to get some feedback on a completed book I wrote.

This is a contemporary story about a woman who feels a little trapped in a marriage that started when she was in high school. There are twists and turns and flashbacks to the couples young romance.

I am just looking to find out if the timeline on the story works and if the story makes sense. I have looked it over so much now, I feel like I want to just delete it all! I need a pair of impartial eyes just to read it and give me some feedback.

The reader can have the whole thing or just a couple chapters.

Thank you!

message 2: by Hadar Fadida (new)

Hadar Fadida Fadida | 14 comments Would love to seap beta reads pmease mail me ay heatheryed44@gmail.com

message 3: by Hadar Fadida (new)

Hadar Fadida Fadida | 14 comments Can we swap reads ?heatheryed44@gmail. com

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy Mager | 8 comments I have a similar story, in terms of a marriage breaking down and flashbacks to how they got to that point. If you're interested we could be beta readers for one another?
Reading over the same thing over and over is so excruciating! So, I've actually been looking for a writing buddy - someone who is in the same boat as me and will give honest advice for which I would love to do the same. Reading other people's work I find exposes the problems in your own.
Let me know if you're interested, and if not good luck, keep going and you've got this!
Here's my email - amyclairemager@gmail.com