Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

RainWings > Topaz's Hideout

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod
A secret hideout created by Topaz :)

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( actually i probably should since this is Topaz's hideout :p ))

Topaz entered, pulling Hummingbird along with him in his excitement. "Here we are!" he said breathlessly, releasing her talons to indicate the soaring walls of his hideout, dappled with sunlight. There was a hammock in the corner, scrolls piled everywhere, with drapes covering the windows to camouflage it. There was a small bird's nest next to the hammock, but it was empty.

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( dood I can imagine Hummingbird and Topaz singing Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield hahaha where Topaz does the echoes and Hummingbird is the lead

Take me away (take me away)
A secret place (a secret place)
A sweet escape (a sweet escape)
Take me away (take me away)

XD ))

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Topaz reached out to steady her, not wanting her to fall. It took a lot of practice getting up to his hideout, and he's fallen more than a couple times, but Hummingbird seemed to do okay. "Heh, thanks." he said, embarrassed, but also proud. Batches of a sunny yellow began to gather around his wingtips as he tucked them in to avoid knocking anything over. "I created this hideout awhile ago, but I never had anyone to share it with."

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"Yea, you." Topaz grinned at her cheerfulness. "Well, no other dragon. I bet all of the animals in the forest know about this place by now." He pointed to the bird's nest next to the hammock. "I kinda let them come and go as they want."

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Topaz shrugged, brushing his wings against the hammock as he settled down near it. "Cloudberry has lots of work to do, so I've never really found the time to show her." he told Hummingbird, thinking of the royal duties that fell onto Cloudberry's shoulders. "Venom, I don't usually see a lot, so I've never showed her either."

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Topaz frowned slightly, rearranging a vine in the hammock. "Yea...I wonder what she's been up to lately." He nudged the hammock, making it swing slightly. "Do you want to sit down or..." he trailed off awkwardly, not wanting to force her to stand in the doorway.

(( where is Venom anyway lol ))

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( crap

yes i did

how the heck did she get into the hideout then

LMAO ))

message 9: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( hehehehehehe

according to the "laws of physics" they shouldn't but WHO CARES??!?!?! MWAHHAHAHAH-

ahem anyway

that's a good point

maybe he had an elevator

a twig elevator

XD ))

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( hahaha yea ))