The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Star Wars FANDOM > The Solo Movie

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
Has anyone watched the Solo movie yet? I might, but I'm still not sure...
My favourite character of Stars Wars is Hans Solo and I don't want this movie ruining my love for him. If you've watched it, I'd love to see your opinions on it!

message 2: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 36 comments I have the same problem! Please, somebody, help us!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It was a meh kinda movie for me. I went in with zero expectations and it was still underwhelming. It's not as bad as some fans make it out to be, just a bit uninspired and it didnt do Han Solo's character justice in my opinion.

message 4: by Cordelianne (new)

Cordelianne | 97 comments I have to agree with you on that. I saw it last week and everything was so far fetched and not realistic at all. It was entertaining, but not that amazing.

message 5: by Mia (new)

Mia | 4 comments I thought the movie was good. Spoilers ahead. After seeing Darth Maul at the end, I wonder if they are going to say what he's been doing all this time. Like, is he still ruling the criminal underworld? I can see how some people don't like the movie. It was a little strange at first, not having Harrison Ford as Han Solo🙁, but I think the new actor (what's his name?) did a pretty good job.

message 6: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Darth Maul was in it?! What happened to Hans' new girl since she's not in the others?

message 7: by Mia (new)

Mia | 4 comments Yeah, at the very end Q'ira(Han's girl) contacts Darth Maul. It looked like she already regretted calling him, and if she starts working for him I don't expect her to live very long.Maybe they were going to make a second movie and have what happens to her in there.

message 8: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Fast forward a couple of months, I just watched it. I thought it was fun instalment! I mean, it wasn't mindblowing. And it was annoying that Han had to be with someone, but it didn't hurt my enjoyment of it.
I thought it was a refreshingly different Star Wars movie, though I love the other Star Wars movies.
So yeah I really enjoyed it!