Spiders in the Grove (In the Company of Killers, #7) Spiders in the Grove discussion

Niklas

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chrissy (last edited Jun 15, 2018 09:30AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chrissy I was just wondering if I'm the only one who is annoyed with Victor and wants Niklas and Izabel together after reading the Black Wolf?
I try to understand Victor and the decision he made in Spiders In the Grove.... but after everything between them?
I almost enjoyed the chemistry between Niklas and Izabel more in The Black Wolf.
I dont know :s
Thoughts?

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura Well it's almost a year since you posted this but I have to say that I totally agree I was all team Victor and Izabel buuuut after reading ("The Black Wolf) I just can't take Niklas and Izzy's chemistry out of my mind I just loved them so much and I really believe that "If" there is a chance for Izzy to be happy then Niklas is her only option...Hope you're doing well ..
I wish i could talk to more people like you that like Niklas and Izzy together...Sorry for my english lol.

Chrissy Hi Laura! wow it has been a while since I read this book :D
Glad you feel the same!!
Although, I'm not sure if you have read the lastest book in the series? But it doesn't look like the author is going to take Izzy in that direction....maybe there is still a possibility( Hope so anyways )
I suppose we'll wait for next book to find out :D :D :D