Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > FREE editing/proof reading offer

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keeley (new)

Keeley (keeley_smith) | 25 comments Let me tell you a little about myself so you know who you could potentially be working with.

I've loved writing and reading for as long as I can remember. I wrote my first book when I was 15. I'm not going to lie, it was terrible (A woman had a glass eye and she killed people - see, I told you). I've written books since. I've published my own books and read many other authors work to help them.

I have an English Literature and Language degree and I've just started a editing and proofreading accredited course. Being an author myself I understand that your manuscript is your baby, I respect how much time it takes to write a book, and how long the process is. I want to help with some of that process. :-)

I'm willing to edit and proofread work in exchange for REVIEWS of my upcoming business. I will have a contract drawn up so you understand the conditions and you know your work is in safe hands.

I love reading romance, fantasy, science fiction, crime, thriler, etc.. I will read most things.

Unfortunately, this service isn't for non-fiction as I haven't had experience with editing non-fiction.

Please email me bookfullyyours@gmail.com

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Hennessy (kimberlythennessy) Hi, I’ve just sent you an email. My name is Kimberly Hennessy and I’m looking for someone to help me with my manuscript as well as build a relationship of trust for future novels.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Kimberly Hennessy

message 3: by A.O. (new)

A.O. (ao-chika) | 35 comments Hi Keeley, do you read M/M romance?

message 4: by Keeley (new)

Keeley (keeley_smith) | 25 comments I do M/M. However, my time is now full. I had so many people contact me.

message 5: by William (new)

William Walters | 111 comments Hi, my name is Jim AKA William Walters my latest novel NewCastle is a 182030-word historical fiction/Family Saga about the Richards family led by the tyrannical Wilbur and his manipulative wife Aggatha. The novel follows the family from the period just after the Revolutionary War to the opening days of the Civil War. It is based on the massive plantation NewCastle in South Carolina. You can reach me at randelldenney@aol.com if you are interested in editing critique or Beta reads.