What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake, #2)
This topic is about My Sweetest Escape
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA - college girl moves in with sister and roommates falls in love with boy that beatboxes?? [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  | 2 comments Looking for a book that I read around 2015 maybe. It was an angsty teen novel, maybe considered a romance for young adults.

PLOT-ish

A girl in college is called by her mother and basically informed she will be leaving that school to go live with her older sister and go to her school where she can be watched and stop misbehaving. The older sister is rather strict with this new found responsibility and has her like 5 roommates on watch duty for the sister’s actions as well. The younger sister has a music blog where she rates music. She ends up being with a boy that is one of the roommates friends and this guy is in an accapella group where he beatboxes. I specifically remember a moment where they are ringing a doorbell and he makes the noise of the doorbell before the door opens and she has this epiphany about him being the one at the house door when they first met.

I vaguely believe that the boy’s name is Dustin, the older sister’s name is like Renee and that there is a name for the house they live in something like yellow flower or yellow field. I think the title to this book is fairly cheesey as well which is more than likely why I can’t remember it.

Anything will help me.

Amanda | 110 comments I’m pretty sure that the book you’re looking for is “My Sweetest Escape” by Chelsea M. Cameron

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 3: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  | 2 comments That the one!! Thank you so much Amanda! :)

message 4: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments I’m glad you found your book, Sydney. My Sweetest Escape for the link. Now you can move this to the appropriate “SOLVED” folder—it sounds like adult fiction to me—and mark the thread as “about” this book.