Read-Along With Me discussion

SEPTEMBER BOTM > Pretty Cover Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 01, 2014 12:09AM) (new)

Comment down below your suggestions for September's BOTM. Make sure that the cover is extremely attractive. If you are unsure of what makes a cover a pretty cover, just think of it like this, if you were in a bookstore and you saw that book, would you buy it regardless of what you have heard about it or regardless of the synopsis. Then it was a complete cover buy and it is appropriate for this BOTM!

No more than 5 suggestions per person!

The most popular 5 will be put into a poll on the 20th of August 2014!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

message 3: by Jess (last edited Aug 01, 2014 01:09PM) (new)

message 4: by Gina (last edited Aug 08, 2014 11:28PM) (new)

Gina (missgi) | 40 comments Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) by Anna Banks Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis

I tried to choose from some previous choices or it'd be hard to get to a "most popular 5".

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 01, 2014 02:21AM) (new)

That's very much appreciated, Gina! You just made my job a little bit easier :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG THAT RHYMES!!!

message 9: by electra (last edited Aug 07, 2014 12:56PM) (new)

electra | 159 comments Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis Infinite Sky (Infinite Sky, #1) by C.J. Flood Dissonance (Dissonance, #1) by Erica O'Rourke Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano

(view spoiler)