Writing Buddies discussion

Critique Partner needed for contemporary romances!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lewis (faroffdawn) | 4 comments Hello! I was hoping to find a critique partner who enjoys contemporary romances and hopefully writes it too. I would love to exchange all levels of crit depending upon what you are also looking for!

Here is my info:

1.Name/Pen Name: Jennifer Lewis
2.Genre you write: Contemporary romance
3.Location: Prosser WA
4.Any publishing credits: Self-pub on Amazon Kindle
5.Three important qualities you are looking for in a crit buddy: Honesty, humor, understanding.
6.Contact info: you can contact me here on GR or you can e-mail me at authorjenniferlewis@gmail.com.

Look forward to hearing from you!

message 2: by Hailey (new)

Hailey Sawyer | 9 comments Hi Jennifer. Are you willing to swap for an individual chapter of my up and coming novel?

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lewis (faroffdawn) | 4 comments Certainly! Then we can see if we click for each other. :)

message 4: by Hailey (new)

Hailey Sawyer | 9 comments Jennifer wrote: "Certainly! Then we can see if we click for each other. :)"

Okay. I'm almost finished with writing up a critique for another person's project and as soon as I'm done with that, I'll let you know and we can do the swap.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lewis (faroffdawn) | 4 comments Sounds good!

message 6: by Hailey (last edited Jun 18, 2018 08:47PM) (new)

Hailey Sawyer | 9 comments Jennifer wrote: "Sounds good!"

Hi Jennifer. The critique is taking a little longer than expected to complete so I'd like to do the swap before too much time passes and I end up forgetting about this thread. I hope that's not a problem.

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lewis (faroffdawn) | 4 comments Sure! I sent you my email in a message.