Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Series Nominations for July - Sept. 2018 Books of the Month

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheery (new)

Sheery (wwwgoodreadscomprofilesheery) | 685 comments Mod
Hi Everyone,

We're going to do things a little differently this month and ask that you please use this thread to nominate a series you would like to read and discuss as a group during the summer (winter on the other side of the world) months of 2018. We know that a lot of you (myself included) get busy at this time of year and we thought knowing the books in advance might be helpful. This will take us through September (or October if a quartet wins). You may nominate a trilogy or quartet of Nora's but please, as usual, only nominate the first book of the series. Thank you! This thread will remain open through June 20th then I will create a poll for voting.

Here is a list of books we've read and discussed since January of 2014. We'd like to avoid a re-read for at least THREE years. We think that should be easy considering Nora has over 200 titles to choose from. We have read more than one series in the past three years so we want to stick with no re-reads of series from the last three years, as well.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Thank you,

Sheery, Jonetta and Talya

message 2: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (pinkfrenchgirl) | 70 comments Vision in White, Bride Quartet

message 3: by Nikki ♥ (new)

Nikki ♥ | 283 comments I'll nominate Key of Light (Key Trilogy, #1) by Nora Roberts

message 4: by Dalene (new)

Dalene | 16 comments The Next Always

Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams (goodreadscomcookiew1801) | 631 comments Now about the the MacGregars series. The first book is "Playing the Odds"

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Pompeo | 2 comments The Next Always is my vote

message 8: by Vicki (last edited Jun 15, 2018 12:08PM) (new)

Vicki (vickiguardianofthewraiths) Hidden Star (Stars of Mithra, #1) by Nora Roberts Stars of Mithra book 1

Blue Dahlia (In the Garden, #1) by Nora Roberts In the Garden book 1

message 10: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1287 comments I have almost all these on my "Books To Read" shelf, so I'm not going to nominate anything!

message 11: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 26 comments Chesapeake Bay saga

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan | 48 comments I agree with The Next Always or The Chesapeake Bay Saga. Either one is fine by me.

message 13: by Eric (new)

Eric Klein (wheelguyeric102963) | 2 comments sue grafton has her alphabet series of books

message 14: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6124 comments Mod
Eric wrote: "sue grafton has her alphabet series of books"

Eric, sorry but nominations are limited to series authored by Nora.

message 15: by Shamitha (new)

Shamitha Surendran | 0 comments The Next Always and my favourite if we can read this... Finding the Dream

message 16: by Barbara "Cookie" (new)

Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams (goodreadscomcookiew1801) | 631 comments How the Key Trilogy

message 17: by Sheery (new)

Sheery (wwwgoodreadscomprofilesheery) | 685 comments Mod
Here is the poll for voting:

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.