Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by desara (new)

desara (desarathebooknerd) | 920 comments Mod
Should I do another WriteAThon?

message 2: by LaNona (new)

LaNona | 1170 comments Mod
If you want to :)
I will probably not be able to join in, but WriteAThons are always fun to do!

message 3: by desara (new)

Ill consider

message 4: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 77 comments Not sure what that is, but I may be up for it. Can you please give a quick list of rules for us newbies?

message 5: by LaNona (new)

Addison wrote: "Not sure what that is, but I may be up for it. Can you please give a quick list of rules for us newbies?"

A WriteAThon is like a ReadAThon, except you're writing. You set a word goal for the WriteAThon, and during the time of it- you try to meet that goal.

There are 24-huor WriteAThons, but the only one I've participated in was a week long. It depends on how long the host or hostess sets it to be.

message 6: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 77 comments Okay, thanks. Hmm, my schedule may not be that open. Been pretty chaotic for me lately. I'll see what the host(ess) says then.

message 7: by Bree (new)

Bree (bookishlybree) | 3 comments I know this was months ago but honestly this sounds amazing. I know I would constantly get distracted but it's still fun, haha♡

message 8: by desara (new)

I'm considering hosting another one because I really need to get back to writing daily!

message 9: by LaNona (new)

Desara wrote: "I'm considering hosting another one because I really need to get back to writing daily!"

I do too! I'll definitely join in when you host another one!

message 10: by desara (new)

Ok!