Angels ϟ Demons discussion

Other Dimensions > Aeliana's Room - [Hell]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,076 (1076 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

message 1: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (last edited Aug 02, 2014 04:36AM) (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 17278 comments Mod

message 2: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 8150 comments Mod
Romano followed her, glancing around and sighing lightly. He had half expected more demony things like pentagrams and evil charms.

message 3: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Disappointed?" she asked looking over at him and putting bite down in the dog bed near the door.

message 4: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

"N-No, I was just kinda expecting like pentagrams and evil stuff ya know?" he chuckled lightly. He was actually relieved they were alone. Being around so many people secretly made his anxiety hit a high peek.

message 5: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana blinked then chuckled lightly, "they're in the cupboard of Evil over there," she said joking, pointing over to the glass cabinet, which in fact, held the locket that Cry had given her when she was younger.

message 6: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Romano chuckled lightly, "Hey thanks for letting me stay over, it's really nice of you" he murmured.

message 7: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

She walked over to him, and slipped her arms around his waist hugging him lightly, "it's fine, you can stay any time you know."

message 8: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He blinked, smiling lightly and hugging her back, "Yea I probably wouldn't have been able to sleep anyways... don't tell anyone.. but I can't really sleep alone.." he murmured before blinking, "I mean I'm not scared or anything I'm just not used to sleeping in the same room as Spain... sometimes he'd sing me to sleep... but I'm not a baby or anything" he murmured, blushing brightly.

message 9: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Oh really? Ahh, I won't tell, promise," she said looking up at him. "I've taken to letting Cerberus and Lucky sleep in here so it's not that lonely...aww that's sweet of him."

message 10: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He nodded, "Yea... It's... just empty I suppose. I remember before my parents died and my dad would sing me this stupid song about a bear and a picnic.." he murmured, sitting on the bed and laying down, staring up at the ceiling.

message 11: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

She chuckled lightly, "how did the song go?"

message 12: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He chuckled, "I'm not singing it." he replied, raising an eyebrow at her, "It's to silly" he murmured.

message 13: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Be back in a sec," she said. She went to her wardrobe and pulled out a nightie walking into the bathroom and changing, wrapping a black satin robe over it and went to sit next to Romano. She smirked, "aww, not going to sing it at all?"

message 14: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He blinked, sighing, "If you laugh at me I'll never make pasta for dinner again" he mumbled, lying, he'd never reject making pasta.

message 15: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

She smiled, "I won't laugh, I promise," she said. Though she got the impression that she might not be able to keep it. She hoped she would be able to because otherwise, she'd never get his pasta again - she took it literally.

message 16: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He looked away, "If you go out in the woods today you'd better go in disguise, if you go out in the woods today you're in for a big surprise. Cause every bear that there ever there was will gather there together because today's the day the teddy's have their picnic" he sang quietly, covering his blush with his hands.

message 17: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

She didn't laugh, she awwwed, "what a cute song," she said bumping his shoulder with hers. "And it is a bit silly, but it's cute too."

message 18: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He smiled lightly, "Really? It nice to know that someone doesn't think I'm a total weirdo for remembering it" he murmured.

message 19: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Do people think that? How strange, it seems like something good to remember, I don't particularly have any memories like that," she said.

[[I gotta disappear in a couple of mins]]

message 20: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

"Neither do I. I don't really remember my parents..." he mumbled. He could remember one thing though. Something he'd rather forget. That day scarred him for life. Etched into his mind. He sighed lightly and glanced over at her.

message 21: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

She caught his gaze, "ahh, yes, I wish I could echo that sentiment, but I can't except when it comes to Bella. I don't know her well at all." She tilted her head forward, her eyes scanning over his face, "are you okay?" she murmurred.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Bite rested his head on his paws, his tail wagging a little as he watched them.

message 23: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He looked away, staring at the ceiling, "Yea I'm fine" he whispered, sighing lightly.

message 24: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Are you sure?" She said softly. Reaching over and hugging him again, arm around his wast. "Sorry if I made you think of something you didn't want to think off."

message 25: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

"Nah. Trying to not think about it is inevitable. I guess I can't really complain, people have gone through worse.." he replied calmly, sighing.

message 26: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

She looked up at him, "yes, I suppose its true, but it was still significant to you."

message 27: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He shrugged, "It's stupid now. Either way they would've died" he sighed, glancing at her, "But I don't like talking about it, so let's just skip over it" he said, chuckling lightly.

message 28: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

She smiled faintly, and nodded, "alright, let's not talk about it," she said, though she looked thoughtfully knowing she couldn't take away the memory that always seemed to bring him pain.

message 29: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He sighed, "You know, you never talk about yourself much." he murmured, "What's your favorite color?" he asked.

message 30: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

She chuckled lightly, "well that might be because most people don't bother asking. To be honest, I don't know." She thought about it for a moment, "maybe turquoise? Or the colour of fire?" She said thoughtfully.

[[Lols just realised I didn't actually give her a favourite colour XD]]

message 31: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

<< XD Yea, I was like... hmmm... Satan's favorite color.... hmmmmmmm >>

He nodded, "That's cool. I've always liked red... Favorite animal?" he asked, glancing at her.

message 32: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

[[Lols I couldn't decide XD haha]]

She smirked faintly, "why don't you have a guess at that one," she said.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Bite barked and his tail thumped the ground as he lifted his head.

message 34: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He glanced over at Bite, "Dogs?" he guessed.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Bite yawned, then barked again before resting his head on his paws. Kill and Maim want to know if they can bring their new friend back to sleep with them. Bite said after a moment, trying to stay awake.

message 36: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"exactly, I love them, and yours?" She asked.

message 37: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

"I've never really had one... I guess I'm kinda a wildlife kind of person believe it or not. Do you write songs?" he asked.

message 38: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana looked over at Bite and nodded, I suppose they can, she thought to him. Then at Romano again, she said, smirking faintly, "I believe it. I've seen you with Cerberus. And no, I can't write songs maybe a bit of poetry now and then, but not songs."

message 39: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He nodded, "I write a lot of songs... it's kinda like a coping mechanism. Poetry... is, heh, I can't do it." he replied.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Bite's tail thumped the ground and he gave a doggy grin.

Minutes later, Adira, Kill and Maim entered the room. Adira was dozing on Kill's bite since he was the largest, and Maim zipped over to Bite to greet and check up on him as Kill walked over and dropped Adira on their bed. The three dogs curled up around the already sleeping Adira, their tails wagging as they were happy to have a new friend who liked their games.

message 41: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"I've heard you sing a song you wrote once," she murmurred, "I liked it. But well, poetry just comes easier to me, that and I prefer to sketch I suppose."

message 42: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

<< This is really sad. I mean sad, it's so sad that I feel bad for them, which is rare. But out of six months they've never had an actual moment to be completely alone. It's so sad. Even though I'm laughing... >>

He nodded, "That's cool, I'm a bit of an artist myself... though, I guess I don't do it much anymore. Never have the supplies." he replied, "What kind of stuff do you draw?" he asked.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey Ticci, just curious, is Spain in a relationship with anyone or does he just kinda date around? cause I thought it might be interesting for him and Kenai to go out. Just an idea))

message 44: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

<< Oh, Spain's a bit, well troubled. He likes Kenai, though is confused. I wouldn't mind though. >>

message 45: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

[[Omg lols true right? Haha I think it's hilarious - I was thinking about that when Bite asked Aeliana about the others. ;) they just have to try harder to get some alone time >:D ]]

Aeliana shrugged, she drew many things, but she had to say, what she drew on his arm that random day was her favourite, "Cry," she said after a moment.

message 46: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He nodded, glancing at his arm, "You're really talented... I draw Italy, memories... sometimes my brother. Sorry if I'm bombarding you with questions" he replied.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ticci Toby~ "I was normal at one point." wrote: ">"

((^_^ cool! Kenai is a bit confused too, mainly cause he's used to being alone and not really needing to have feelings so feeling attraction to someone is confusing to him))

Kill let out an annoyed grunt at their continued talking and stood up. He grabbed Adira while Maim grabbed Bite and Bite grabbed the dog bed. They moved outside the room for a little more peace and quiet to be able to sleep.

message 48: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

<< @Nina. I'm just sad because at one point Romano was probably going to ask her to marry him, :3 that's so adorbs, and they rarely ever get to be alone. I'm sitting here dying of laughter at the situation but feeling bad.
@Sakura BUAH! I have to post at El Tapatios! >>

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh yeah that's right its your post isnt it?))

message 50: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

[[@Ticci, lols, just lols, haha, that's adorable XD and me too actually - aww they should probably get some alone time at least once sometime soon XP]]

She smiled lightly, "no, questions are good, I don't mind you asking questions, because I want to ask you many questions too."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22