YA LGBT Books discussion

Read-to-Review - complete & old > Free ebook copies for review - THE STICKMAN'S LEGACY

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Benjamin (last edited Jun 15, 2018 03:13AM) (new)

Benjamin Appleby-Dean (benjaminappleby-dean) | 69 comments The Stickman's Legacy

The Stickman's Legacy by Benjamin Appleby-Dean

Copies available: 10 7

Formats: PDF, mobi or epub

Pages: 622

Blurb:

Mary never knew her father until he died and brought his enemies to her doorstep. Searching his house for answers, she unearths an ancient nightmare and is drawn into a world of corporate magicians, subterranean kingdoms and living architecture, all of whom have history with the Stickman - and their own sinister agendas for his daughter.

As a secret war breaks out across London with her at the centre, Mary finds fragments of her own past resurfacing, and has to understand the true nature of her legacy before it's too late...

THE STICKMAN'S LEGACY is a dark fairy-tale about the stories we tell ourselves.

LGBTQ Representation: (view spoiler)

Content warnings: (view spoiler)

I'm looking for honest reviews on Goodreads and (if possible) Amazon.
If you're interested, please PM me or post your request below!

message 2: by lana (new)

lana (lanaaskyee) | 1 comments I’d love to read it! It sounds really interesting :D

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Chappell | 8 comments I'd be interested too!

message 4: by Harry (new)

Harry Lavis (harrylavis) | 19 comments I am interested too! I want to ask who the gay character is. Also, is it published or will it be? Finally , do you want review in specific day or no?

message 5: by Benjamin (last edited Jul 24, 2018 08:13AM) (new)

Benjamin Appleby-Dean (benjaminappleby-dean) | 69 comments I've got a guest post today over at YA blog The Howling Turtle about my experiences of writing this book:

http://howlingturtle-pdx.blogspot.com...

message 6: by Benjamin (last edited Jul 24, 2018 08:14AM) (new)

Benjamin Appleby-Dean (benjaminappleby-dean) | 69 comments I've still got a few copies left for review if anyone's interested - do let me know below!