Aussie Readers discussion

Radiant Shimmering Light: A Novel
This topic is about Radiant Shimmering Light
Archives > Win a copy of Radiant Shimmering Light! Ends 14th August

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Text (last edited Jun 14, 2018 06:50PM) (new) - added it

Text Publishing (textpublishing) | 15 comments Radiant Shimmering Light

We have 15 copies to give away of this sharply funny and heartfelt novel about female friendship and our online culture. Competition ends 14 August 2018.

Lilian Quick has always looked up to her dazzling cousin, Florence. They've been out of touch for years, but Lilian has watched with fascination as Florence has become internet-famous as female-empowerment wellness superstar Eleven. When Eleven offers Lilian a job, she jumps at the chance to finally become her best self. Suddenly, Lilian's life changes dramatically. But is it really everything she wants?

PM us your full name and address to be considered!

You can find us at: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1...

message 2: by bookateatime (last edited Jun 14, 2018 01:54AM) (new)

bookateatime | 4 comments Text wrote: "Radiant Shimmering Light

We have 15 copies to give away of this sharply funny and heartfelt novel about female friendship and our online culture. Competition ends 14 August 2018.

..."

Hi Text Publishing Team!

Is your offer available for Aussie readers only? Or is it open for EU readers as well?

message 3: by Text (new) - added it

Text Publishing (textpublishing) | 15 comments bookateatime wrote: "Text wrote: "Radiant Shimmering Light

We have 15 copies to give away of this sharply funny and heartfelt novel about female friendship and our online culture. Competition ends 14 A..."

Hi Bookateatime! This offer is for ANZ residents only at this stage I'm afraid.

Thanks!

message 4: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 72282 comments Mod
Thanks Text :)

message 5: by Kylie (last edited Aug 20, 2018 09:19PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kylie D | 740 comments My copy arrived in the mail today. Thanks Text, I look forward to reading it :)