Book Bloggers of Goodreads discussion

Freshman Hunt: A Nightmare Academy Novella
This topic is about Freshman Hunt
Author's > Seeking Reviewers For YA Novella

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (authoranthonyavina) | 5 comments Hello there,

My name is Anthony Avina. I am an Indie author who has just posted the preorder link to the second novella in a YA series I began writing last year titled Freshman Hunt: A Nightmare Academy Novella. It’s a paranormal/supernatural and horror story with a bit of action and romance thrown in for good measure.

The story follows an immortal teen vampire named Francesca who is sent to infiltrate this notorious supernatural school within the supernatural community named Nightmare Academy. Rumors of the school being used to train the future army of a ruthless King named Dalca have been swirling for years, and Francesca must become the eyes and ears of the resistance against the mad King before all of humanity pays the ultimate price. In Freshman Hunt, she must decide whether to put her friendships and potential romance with the king’s son ahead of her mission to stop Dalca at all costs when an ancient enemy makes it’s way to the school grounds, and her new werewolf friend Faith gets caught in a peer pressure situation that puts her right in the monster’s path. What will she choose? Find out on the Freshman Hunt…

The book is about 114 pages, over 16K words total. It’s the second in a planned 3-4 novella series that will become the first novel in the series overall. My goal was to release the book in parts kind of like episodes of a miniseries or television show, giving readers the option to read it in parts or as a whole once the story is finished. I am seeking any opportunity to share this novella with the world. Whether it’s a free copy of the first two novellas in exchange for fair and honest reviews (electronic copies of course), an interview, guest blog post or some other promotion, I’d love the opportunity to work with you. I also have my own book blog and website and would be happy to cross promote and work with any other creative minded individuals to promote their own work. I have an EPK available upon request which features links to the book, my social media, photos, an author bio and much more. If you are interested in a copy of the book let me know and I will send out the format of your choice (ePub, mobi or PDF) to you right away. If interested feel free to leave a comment below, DM me here on Goodreads or send me an email to authoranthonyavina@gmail.com. I hope you have an amazing day and thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Anthony Avina
Author, “Freshman Hunt: A Nightmare Academy Novella”

message 2: by Serafina (new)

Serafina Hills (saffyhills) | 17 comments i’d love to review it saffyhills@gmail.com