Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Dance of the Robin
This topic is about Dance of the Robin
Book Issues > Book Cover/Edition Help Needed - Thank You

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sue (last edited Jul 31, 2014 10:24PM) (new)

Sue Taylor (suetaylor) | 9 comments Hello,

Please can you help me with the book covers for Dance of the Robin. The first edition of Dance of the Robin is this one here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
The latest edition of Dance of the Robin is the one that is attached to this topic. How do I change it so that the latest edition is shown in my Author Profile?

Many thanks for your time.

message 2: by Melaslithos (new)

Melaslithos | 1356 comments Hi,

It has been moved to your profile (you are Sue Taylor with 3 spaces between Sue and Taylor) and combined with the old version.

To set the new version as the default edition, please follow the instructions here:
https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/3...

message 3: by Sue (new)

Sue Taylor (suetaylor) | 9 comments Hello, That's wonderful, thank you so much for sorting this out.

message 4: by Sue (new)

Sue Taylor (suetaylor) | 9 comments Oh no, I'm so sorry I changed the spacing on my name thinking I had made a mistake when I set up the book profile and that's why you said that there was three spaces in my name. I now realise why it has been done that way to distinguish me from another Sue Taylor Author. I've tried to go back in and change it but it wont let me - I'm so sorry would you be able to add the spaces back in? Thank you

message 5: by Melaslithos (new)

Melaslithos | 1356 comments Sorry, I should have been more explicite in my previous message. I moved back the book to your profile.

In the future, if you want to add more books, do not forget the extra spaces.

message 6: by Sue (new)

Sue Taylor (suetaylor) | 9 comments Lovely thank you so much for your time. I hadn't understood before - i'll remember for the future. Thank you.