What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA horror novel set in a small town where two kids discover ancient spirits in the woods

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chimmy chongas (new)

Chimmy chongas | 1 comments This was a book I read sometime around late 2016-early 2017. If it helps, the cover of the book was a dark forest. The book focuses a lot on the rabbits that run through tall grass away from burning stalks of some crop (sugarcane i think). I believe one of the kids had just moved away from a big city to a small hick town (to escape an abusive parent). One of the kids dads was a football coach. During the book, the head coach dies and at some point the kids are in the cemetery and get attacked by demon/spirit cougars. During the book one of the kids ends up disappearing and the other runs out into the woods to find him. He finds him being attended by the spirit of an ancient hunter.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Jul 08, 2018 11:34AM) (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Boys of Blur by N.D. Wilson looks promising.

Here's the Google Books preview - https://books.google.com/books?id=vqY... There are different cover images.

Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "young adult" horror forest rabbits spirits town football coach

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40689 comments Mod
Chimmy chongas, was your book "Boys of Blur" or are you still looking?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Boys of Blur (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

N.D. Wilson (other topics)