What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire, #1)
This topic is about A Shadow Bright and Burning
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young Adult Science fiction a girl in her twenties teaching at a school. She has to wear all gray. She has a best friend who was scarred by an ancient god. Its based in London but in the future. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lindsey Gilley | 2 comments I am looking for a book, its in the young adult area. Its a girl in her twenties teaching at a school. She has to wear all gray. She has a best friend who was scarred by an ancient god. Its based in London but in the future. I think her best friend is Sabastian. There are 7 ancient gods destroying the world. The wizards I think they are called come to her school looking for someone who can do magic. I think its not allowed. It has a scene where they are interegating one of her students. She gets upset but is trying to hide it. Only her best friend know she has magic. The Wizards live in a different city. She gets a wand that changes when she touches it. She refuses to go without her friend even though its not allowed. Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you.

The Reading Raccoon (readingraccoon) | 145 comments A Shadow Bright and Burning
The Kingdom on Fire series by Jessica Cluess
Part 2 of the series is already out and the 3rd is releasing in October

Lindsey Gilley | 2 comments Thank you so much! I've been search for this book forever!