Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Sol in Extremis
This topic is about Sol in Extremis
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Ghostly duplicate book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Brakespear | 4 comments I haven't actually released/re-released anything for a while, but I now appear to have a duplicate copy of Sol In Extremis (with a strangely lower case I in the middle there) on my list, with no cover and no reviews/ratings linked to it.

It looks like it might be a result of the Createspace print edition, but if that's the case, shouldn't it be sharing the entry for the ebook editions?

message 2: by Renske (new)

Renske | 11547 comments I combined the book with the other editions.

message 3: by Ian (new)

Ian (lonelyboy1977) | 9 comments I’ve just logged in to discover there is a duplicate Kindle Edition entry for the revised second edition of my book, The Exercise Of Vital Powers, that wasn’t there this morning.

I don’t know if this is a glitch or if someone else has added it, but the original entry I added a few weeks ago is HERE, while the imposter with no ratings or reviews data is HERE.

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Ian,
In the future please do not post your requests in the thread created for another book.

The 'second' edition is an automatic import from Amazon. This will happen every time when there is no ASIN or ISBN in the database, so next time please add this to the new edition you are creating.
I set the duplicated edition to be merged with the imported one.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.