Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

Claims > Canon Characters

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (last edited Jun 30, 2018 10:01PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod
Max of 2 characters. No exceptions. Also, Glory and Darkstalker and Deathbringer do not exist in this rp

SandWings
Queen Thorn (Empress)
Sunny (Princess Breeze)
Qibli (Mapledream)

MudWings
Clay (Leecowan)

NightWings:
Moonwatcher (Moonwatcher)
Starflight (Q)

SkyWings
Peril (Princess Breeze)

SeaWings:
Anemone (Q)
Tsunami (Amelia)
Turtle (Mapledream)

Rainwings
Kinkajou (Leecowan)

IceWings
Winter (Moonwatcher)

message 2: by Rynzii (new)

Rynzii (rynzii419) | 123 comments (view spoiler) DARKNESS OF DRAGONS SPOILER!!!! Okay, and how did Glory and Deathbringer die?

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Megan wrote: "[spoilers removed] DARKNESS OF DRAGONS SPOILER!!!! Okay, and how did Glory and Deathbringer die?"

They've just been kind of removed from the roleplay, there's no specific way they died

message 4: by Rynzii (last edited Jun 23, 2018 10:56AM) (new)

Rynzii (rynzii419) | 123 comments Oh. Why? I like Glory and Deathbringer. They just died some unknown way? *tear* ;P Did someone else wanna be queen of the RainWings?

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

lol Glorybringer is my favorite ship but they kind of just died naturally ig idk XD

message 6: by Rynzii (new)

Rynzii (rynzii419) | 123 comments oh dear. Qibli's not on here. Doesn't Mapledream own him?

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Megan wrote: "oh dear. Qibli's not on here. Doesn't Mapledream own him?"

yes she does and hmm I could have sworn that I'd added her...