Ultimate Alliance: Rebirth discussion

RP: New York Outdoors > Joe's Cafe

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments The walked down the street had been brief but she enjoyed it. As they reached the cafe she smiled. "They have the best of everything... I had since I arrived." She said to him.

message 2: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "He won't..." She chuckled. "He I'm sure he has his hands busy..." She shrugged. "As for those others.... they tend to avoid the sunlight unless they are blessed with the ability. It's part of their curse...." She paused. "Order what ever you want...."

message 3: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments She chuckled. "Hungry?" She asked him. Bastet then ordered a coffee and a bagel. She thought for a moment. "Not really sure.... I guest we can start with the usual suspects...."

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "I'll keep that in mind." She chuckled. "Well..... since I'm new also to New York ......' She paused to take a sip of her coffee. " I guess were going have to do thing the old fashion way...." Bastet said giving a mischievous smile. "You up to causing some trouble with the local problem population?"

message 5: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments She shrugged. "Causing a bit a trouble until some answers come our way....... It should keep up entertained until some old friends decide to show up...." She paused. "Or maybe something else..." She took another sip of her coffee.

message 6: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "Sounds like a plan... I don't normally harm others..." She shrugged. "That is unless they deserve it. And killing is reserved for those that aren't mortal.... Well, unless they're the good guys." Bastet chuckled. "So Robin Hood it is..." She sipped her coffee and took bites of her bagel.

message 7: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments (mew?)

message 8: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Bastet finished her coffee and stood up. Smiled. "Yes." She said then chuckled when Lucas was talking about causing trouble. "I believe it." She moved towards the door. "But we may not have to worry about it...." She just shrugged think of how they first met.

message 9: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Bastet thought a moment. "Any where there's trouble." She smiled. "Where to start?" She shrugged. "Mobsters are always fun..."

message 10: by Priscilla (last edited Jun 26, 2018 08:52AM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "Not sure, I'm still new in town...." She then smiled. "I'm sure we can find a few....." She paused. "Or maybe a few of their men..... what they won't try for a pretty face... Or a good fight." Bastet shrugged.

message 11: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Bastet chuckled softly. "We should we start..." She asked thinking. "Aren't many of them Italian..... Irish......" She then smiled. "Where's the closest pub?"

message 12: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments (Friendly reminder, love)