1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Mya & Amber

Comments Showing 1-50 of 177 (177 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What should we rp?

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Paranormal or realistic?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Realistic.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Okay, what kind?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

What kind would you be interested in doing?

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Sorry, I took so long. Friendship that turns into something more?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Its alright. That sounds good. Would you like to be the girl or guy?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Fine by me. I need to work on being a guy character.

Name: Anthony Murphy
Appearance:http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 10: by Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ (last edited Jul 31, 2014 10:17PM) (new)

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Name: Alexandra Carter prefers to be called Alex

Appearance:

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice character. Would you like to start or shall I?

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Thanks, you too. You please

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Anthony waited for Alex by her locker. She wasn't normally late he wondered where she was. Today was weird. He had gotten to school early and was waiting on Alex normally it was the other way around.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Anthony?" Alex asked seeing that he was standing by her locker. He was always late,and she was always early but today she overslept

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey sleeping beauty. I take it you overslept?" he asked seeing her hair was in a messy ponytail and she was barely wearing makeup as well as having dark circles under her eyes. He liked seeing her this way she was more natural.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Yeah Carter couldn't sleep and mom was out all night drinking as usual" she said sighing. Her mother had a drinking problem and spent many nights at the bar never coming home, leaving her to take care of her younger brother Carter.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"You could have called me and I would have helped you with him." he told her noticing she was grumpy. "If you want we can just skip today so you can get some sleep." he said with a smirk.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Skip? Have you lost your mind, I'm not skipping!" She said. Even though she was tired she wasn't going to skip school,she had to maintain her good grades.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"One day will not kill you." he teased. "Its either skip or fall asleep in class. Its your choice." he told her and headed towards class.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Why do you sound so convincing?" She whined

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come on miss goody two shoes." he teased walking towards their first class. "Do you want to fall asleep in class and get in trouble? Or do you want me to act like your dad and call in sick for you?"

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Fine" she gave in "Let's go and you'll call in saying your my dad and I'll call in for you saying I'm your mom" she said smiling

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"No need short stack. No one saw me come in today other than you and I have a note. I'm not supposed to be here anyway." he told her with a smile opening the front door for her.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "I'm not short! Your just too tall!" She said " Also why aren't you supposed to be here?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was suspended remember. This school makes no since. Start a fight your cool and get to stay in school try and break one up and you get kicked out for ten days." he explained. "Did you walk here or drive?" he asked her.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Oh yeah I forgot all about that" she said " I walked, did you take your car,because I really don't feel like walking" she said

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's why I asked if you walked or not." he said opening the passenger side door letting her in the car. "Fall asleep in the car if you want I'll wake you when we get there." he told her with a smile as he shut her door. He went to the drivers side getting in and starting the engine.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Thanks" she smiled and yawned. As he started the engine Alex fell soundly asleep

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled as he pulled out of the parking lot heading to his house. His mom had went on a business trip so no one was home. Instead of waking her Anthony opened the door picking Alex up. He kicked the door open and took her in the house. He used his foot to shut the door behind him. Then he took her to the guest room. He laid her down on the bed and took of her shoes. He left the room letting her sleep.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments Alex awoke hours later and noticed she wasn't home. She looked around and saw that it was her best friends Anthony's house. She got up and walked to Anthony's room and knocked on the door. "Anthony" she called

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Anthony smiled and opened the door without putting a shirt on. "Hey sleepy." he said brushing a few strands of hair out of her face.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Thanks" she said "Can I come in?" She asked

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're welcome. Its not like you haven't been in here before." he told her leaving the door open so she could come in. He picked a black shirt from his closet and pulled it on. It hugged his muscles and made him look more tan than he actually was.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She went and sat on his bed and looked around, she was looking at him when he put on his tshirt. She couldn't deny it, Anthony was absolutely gorgeous.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"How did you sleep?" he asked her sitting next to her poking her nose.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She giggled "Great, I feel so much better"

(XD I'm actually going now, night)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Good night.))

"That is good to hear." he said laying back on his pillows watching her with a smile.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "So how are you?" She asked him

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine just kind of bored." he answered throwing a pillow at her.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments She took the pillow and hit him in the face with it

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed and grabbed her. Tackling her on his bed and started tickling her.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "S-stop p-please" she said laughing uncontrollably

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He stopped but didn't let her up. "What are you going to do about it if I don't?" he teased.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments I'll tell everyone about that time you kissed Emily Gray!" She said. Emily gray was a huge nerd and never fit in with anyone

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"You wouldn't dare." he said getting off of her.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "If you were to tickle me I probably would, anyways what's the big deal it seems like you like her anyways" she said laughing

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" Honestly I don't I like someone else." he told her.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 5290 comments "Who? I'm your best friend, I have to know!" She said sitting up

« previous 1 3 4