The Realms discussion

male > incubus

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod
add and take away what you need, remember incubus is what female's dream of, they can make themselves solid, and they are what the female desire's

Name:
Nickname(s):

Specie's:
wings:
wing span:
Appearance:
Personality:

History:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Dislikes:
Family:

Relationship Status:
Crush/Bf/Gf:

Other:

message 2: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (last edited Aug 21, 2014 02:36PM) (new)

Name: Sebastian
Nickname(s): sab

Birthday: unknown

Sexuality: bisexual
Specie's: incubus

Appearance:

Personality: Sebastian is what he wants people to think, he is created by the people he kills, he is their fantasy.

History: Sebastian doesn't really have a history, all we really know is that he was born from a woman's desire, soon he was able to gain power by every time she thought of him. Soon enough he was able to materialize while she thought of them ( you know whating), soon enough he was strong enough to materialize himself, kissing someone desired to him he was able to pull their essence out of their body and use it as his own.

Sebastian is over 2000 years old, he is of the dream world, but in 1991 their was a child that dreamed of him as , a fairy prince. Sebastian was called forth by the mortal child, he played with the child. and as the child grew, the feeling he had for her change, he started to fall in love, and so was the girl. several year later when the girl was 24 she dreamed of Sebastian and her (together), and so he was called to her bedroom. He didnt want to hurt the girl he was in love with her , but her desire for him enticed his desire for her and he ended up sucking out her life force and in the end killing her. He ended up shutting off his emotions, and realized he could not be able to have a partner in life because he would end up killing them So know Sebastian haunts the dreams of other, killing anything he can get his mouth on.

Strengths:
enhancing other desire
smooth talking
sings
can read minds

Weaknesses:
metal (makes him weak)
his emotions
people know his real name (has power over him)

dancing
female's and males
the forests

Dislikes:
being alone
metal
people who know magic

Family: none

Relationship Status: single
Crush/Bf/Gf: none

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

LOL i know i saw the name and was like ohhh the fits perf!! :) and thanks you lol