50 books to read before you die discussion

50 Books to Read BYD General > Moderators wanted

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine We need a couple of moderators to lead the discussions on the monthly book reads as Buck and I are flagging.

If anyone is interested let us know.

message 2: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Mills (nancyfaym) | 73 comments I would like to help if I can ... what do I have to do/know to be a moderator?

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine Hi Nancy,

We need someone who is keen to lead the discussions for our monthly book reads as Buck would like a break and I'm not that good at it. I can do all the practical stuff but we need someone who can encourage the group to discuss the books we read. Although you won't have to read all three every month. Let me know if you are interested and i can make you moderator.

message 4: by Annie (new)

Annie (annie_thomas) For the Open Book - perhaps we can have the person who nominated the book be the discussion leader?

message 5: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Mills (nancyfaym) | 73 comments Christine wrote: "Hi Nancy,

We need someone who is keen to lead the discussions for our monthly book reads as Buck would like a break and I'm not that good at it. I can do all the practical stuff but we need someo..."

Just let me know what I have to do to get started.

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine Annie wrote: "For the Open Book - perhaps we can have the person who nominated the book be the discussion leader?"

That is a good idea or maybe someone who voted for the book could lead the discussion.

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Nancy wrote: "Christine wrote: "Hi Nancy,

We need someone who is keen to lead the discussions for our monthly book reads as Buck would like a break and I'm not that good at it. I can do all the practical stuff..."

I have just added you as a moderator.

message 8: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Mills (nancyfaym) | 73 comments Thank you! Just let me know how to get started.

message 9: by Christine (last edited Jun 22, 2018 12:49AM) (new)

Christine Nancy wrote: "Thank you! Just let me know how to get started."

Hi Nancy,
Can you lead the monthly group read discussions please. You will need to create a topic for each book in the Monthly Group Reads folder each month. Maybe try and get the person who nominated the book to contribute to the discussion. It’s entirely up to you how you approach it.

Thanks