The Realms discussion

female > Sucubus

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod
add and take way what you need, remember with a succubus they are what male dreams of, and can be anything.
Name
Name:
Nickname:
Pronunciation:

Apparent Age:
Date of Birth:
Time of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Zodiac Sign:
Element:
wings:

Relationship:

Species:

Appearance: ( can use picture)
Complexion:
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Hair Style:
Facial Features:
Eye Color:
Chest Size:
Body Type:
Height:
Weight:
Apparel:.
Blood Type:
Markings/Imperfections:

Personality: ( at least a paragraph)

Habits:
Hobbies:
Fears:
Motto:
Skills:

History ( at lest two paragraphs)

Family:
Residency:
Religion:
Political Views:
Accent:
Belongings:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 05, 2014 02:34AM) (new)

Name: Desiree Wilder (Human)
Dianna (Succubus)
Nickname: Des, Ree, Dee, whatever you can take out from her name xD
Pronunciation: De-si-rey Wil-der, Da-ya-na

Take note, Dianna is a very different person from Desiree.
Real Age: 98
Apparent Age: looks 19
Date of Birth: February 14
Time of Birth: 3 AM
Place of Birth: A small cottage in a deserted place.
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Sexuality: Succubi are said to be bisexual but she is one of the few who are straight.
Relationship: Single but has had one night stands (in the dreams of her prey, not in real life. Yep she's actually still a virgin)

Species: Succubus

Appearance: Human Form
description
Succubus Form
description
Complexion: Slightly tanned skin when in human form. Flawless porcelain skin when in succubus form.
Hair Color and Overall Hair Appearance: Black hair with light red tips in human form.
description
Blood red hair in succubus form.
description

Hair Length: Medium length, just a bit above her chest in human form. Long, just above the butt in succ form.
Hair Style: Artfully messy waves in human form, somewhat straight in succ form.
Facial Features: Sexy and appealing when in human form. Dark and inviting, sinful even, when in succubus form.
Eye Color: Human: description
Icy blue eyes in human form.
There are times when succ is about to show up cuz she's hungry and human is fighting to stay in control. During those times, her blue eyes glow, almost white in color:
description
Succubus: description
Ruby red eyes.
Chest Size: (i'm not good with this stuff xD) A lot bigger than the average woman (probebly a C or D)
Body Type: Slender with the right curves in the right places.
Height: 5'10 feet
Weight: 145 lbs
Apparel: Jeans and shirt kind of girl, only wears other stuff rather than that when she's modelling.
description
description
Blood Type: O+
Markings/Imperfections: has a long scar from the right side just below the breasts to just above the hip (barely visible but still there, that's why she avoids modelling in outfits that show too much stomach.)
Wings, Horns and Tail: Long, leathery and dark red wings. Red and pointy horns. Long black tail with an inverted heart tip.
(in the Appearance pic above))
Personality: Desiree may seem tough, distant and cold on the outside but inside, she's really kind and soft-hearted, the type that won't hesitate in helping other people. Although she's learned to reign her kindness because it's something that others may use against her. She may not look like it but she tries to be cheerful especially because of her past. Through all that, she's childish, having lost her parents at a young age, and naive, believing that somehow, God would give her the person who can save her from her curse, that alone keeps her going on in life. But Dianne, is the greedy, vain and seductive succubus inside of her who fights for permanent control and won't stop at nothing to get what she wants.

Habits: Braiding her hair unconsciously when thinking/nervous.
Hobbies: Modelling and writing stories just for the sake of wearing glasses (she loves glasses but it jst doesn't suit her)
Likes: Cute things despite her appearance. She also likes smiling. Her succ though, likes being dominant and of course, seducing men.
Disabilities: Can't seduce and sing in human form to save her life. Her succ's weakness/disability are crosses and rare metals.
Fears: Human fears her succ side killing/hurting other people that's why when she just really needs to feed, she enters her prey's dreams instead of doing IT in actual real life. She also fears her succ taking complete contol over her. Succ fears losing control of her human when she finds the way to break free from her curse.
Motto: It doesn't matter who you are and what you are. All men are born good.
Skills/Abilities: the usual supernatural gift (speed, strength,etc), can enter one's dreams and feed from her prey there, ability to control other people or create illusions.

History: Desiree was born from her succubus mother and human father, together with her twin brother, Dalton. Her mother explained to her what she was as soon as she was able to understand and being the little girl that she was, didn't want to be a monster and so she was taught by her mother some things in order to control herself when her succ side appears. Little Des doesn't have the sexual urges yet but the only way she can really be full was to feed from men and since she didn't want that she trained herself to feed in only once or twice a month, making sure she's always in control. However, the time came when Des's mother was killed by a fellow succubus for what reason she didn't know. However, her mother left her with a cross choker to keep her in check and left her with a note saying "Find someone who will love and accept you for who you are and you will break free from your curse".

After that, her father left her, because of the pain of losing her wife, along with her twin brother, never to be seen again. Des was left in an orphanage and was adopted many times, mostly because of her beauty. Everytime she was adopted, most likely she will be sent back to the orphanage with a traumatic experience. She was mostly sexually abused (not raped though) or physically abused, one time, a family had her as an outlet for their anger, one even tried to kill her hence the long scar. When she turned 13, her succ side first appeared and was scared out of her mind when she was in a trance like state and sucked the life out of her adoptive brother, that was the first time she truly lost control and actually killed somebody, feeding. When she turned of age, Des went ahead and made a life for herself and stopped aging at 19.

Since then, she's been living alone, learned not to trust anybody completely and has been searching for her biological father and brother, hoping to find answers.

Family: No one but herself.
Residency: A small house in some city.
Religion: Catholic (ironic, right?) because she thinks God can save her from her Succ side.
Political Views: (i dunno about this one so shotgun) Desiree is an equalist, her succ is purely a feminist.
Accent: American
Belongings: A simple choker necklace her mom gave her before she passed away. This helps her control her succ side.
description
Curse: Since she's just half succ and human, she has a chance to be truly free from her succ side as long as she finds her destined one before she turns 100. Otherwise, she will completely become a succ and her humanity will forever be lost.

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

awesome! i love the history

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks you guys :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey mods, is it okay if I completely edit my whole character? Not completely as in completely but ya know, change some things? I was under the pressure of exams when I did that (and still am) amd I realized that I wanted to change it so yeah. Can I? xD

message 6: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

yes of course you can go back and change anything on them :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry I'm taking so long, school, and everything. But she's almost done I promise ^^

message 9: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

no no take ur time its alright LOL, i know all about the school life, college is gunna start soon for me :3 sooo nervis

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 16, 2014 06:01PM) (new)

☫A Template Made by:Sᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛᴛ {Lσνє ιѕ тнє cσℓσя яє∂ ƒσя α яєαѕση} ☫ (view spoiler)

▌│█║▌║▌║ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ║▌║▌║█│▌
Fɪʀsᴛ Nᴀᴍᴇ Elizabeth
Mɪᴅᴅʟᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ Katherine
Lᴀsᴛ Nᴀᴍᴇ Lockwood
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs Beth, Ella
Pʀᴏɴᴜɴᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Elisabeth Katheren Lockwood

▌│█║▌║▌║ Bɪʀᴛʜ ║▌║▌║█│▌
Rᴇᴀʟ Aɢᴇ 104
Aᴘᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ Aɢᴇ 21
D.O.B. September 9th
T.O.B. 9:09 am
P.O.B. Unknown
Zᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ Sɪɢɴ Virgo
Zᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ Eʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ Earth

▌│█║▌║▌║Lᴏᴠᴇ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ║▌║▌║█│▌
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ Female
Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ Bisexual
Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Open, but hard to get into a relationship.

▌│█║▌║▌║ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Iᴍᴀɢᴇ
Favorite appearance

(view spoiler)
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs
Her true form

Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇxɪᴏɴ Clear and clean
Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ Hazel
Hᴀɪʀ Lᴇɴɢᴛʜ Past shoulder blades, mid back
Hᴀɪʀ Sᴛʏʟᴇ Usually curled, but sometimes brushed back into a ponytail
Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ Bright clear blue
Cʜᴇsᴛ Sɪᴢᴇ 36 C
Bᴏᴅʏ Tʏᴘᴇ Slender, but strong. Manly do to her unique species.

▌│█║▌║▌║ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ║▌║▌║█│▌

~ Seductive
~ Adventurous
~ Rebellious
~ Stubborn
~ Sarcastic
~ Mysterious
~ Selfish
~ Dark

Hᴀʙɪᴛs
~ Twirling her hair when she's nervous
~ Biting her nails when agitated or scared

Hᴏʙʙɪᴇs Well when Elizabeth is not 'entertaining' her food, she doesn't really do much else. Aside from singing at gigs to pay for everything.

Lɪᴋᴇs
~ Singing
~ Being the center of a man's attention
~ Reading (Though almost never has time for it)
~ Music
~ Dancing

Dɪsᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs
~ When she was little, she was involved in a bomb explosion, and has slightly less hearing in her left ear

Fᴇᴀʀs
~ Spiders
~ Meeting her family
~ Being killed

Mᴏᴛᴛᴏ
"Might as well let him enjoy the night. He'll be dead in the morning."

Sᴋɪʟʟs
~ Seduction
~ Lying
~ Changing her apperance
~ able to make people have a soothing sensation

▌│█║▌║▌║ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Elizabeth didn't have a normal succubus upbringing. She was dropped off on the steps of an orphanage in the human world. As she grew she knew she was different from the other kids, not knowing what, but she knew. She grew up not know about her species, or her parents. As the years went by, she grew older and older, making her chances for adoption get smaller as time passed.

By the age of Sixteen, she had killed her first victim. He was her boyfriend, and they both wanted to take the next step, but Elizabeth couldn't control her lust, or what turned out to be hunger. After that first kill, her powers emerged. She found that she knew males desires, and what they wanted in women, and that she could even change her appearance. She was scared at first, and tried to reject her hunger. But she found that it was no use, she would just kill again, and again, with no control over her actions. Now reaching the age she is now, she finds it's easier to just give into her hunger, and make the best of it.

Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Elizabeth is an orphan, but this is her parents.

Father Anthony Lockwood

Mother Lola Waters

Rᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄʏ She doesn't have a permanent home, she mostly lives in hotels in the human realm.

Rᴇʟɪɢᴏɴ Elizabeth doesn't really know what she believes in, just that she hopes that there is some sort of afterlife.

Pᴏʟɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ Vɪᴇᴡs She doesn't really care what happens that's all beyond her.

Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ It changes just like her appearance, but she normally has a british, or french accent.

Bᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢs
She has a necklace of her mothers, and we she touches it, or wears it, it can sometimes help her illusion, sort of like a spell.

message 11: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

vampire, or maybe fairy like a dark fairy

message 12: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sure, im going to post up for the fallen angel and angel's so if u want him to be one of those, its up to you

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She's done.