Bookends discussion

wonder

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shonna (new)

Shonna Korte bartlett | 13 comments I'm finishing this book tomorrow then Jenny is taking it. we're having trouble with our app. Soo have patience please. we really do love to read.

message 2: by Gwen (new)

Gwen Bartlett | 16 comments Mod
I really enjoyed it, too. I can’t imagine what his life must have been like. His family was really supportive and I’m glad he made friends at school. The school also tried very hard to make it a good year for him. Did anyone see the movie?

message 3: by Shonna (new)

Shonna Korte bartlett | 13 comments Haven't seen the movie. His story was Amazing and he had he had a wonderful support system. I feel he must of had a strong personality to have dealt with his life. he's someone I would personally like to know.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hesseltine Saw the movie and it's pretty close to the book. What I liked best was the good that each character discovered in themselves.

message 5: by Shonna (new)

Shonna Korte bartlett | 13 comments Yes that was a good point.

message 6: by Shonna (new)

Shonna Korte bartlett | 13 comments I'm currently starting Love Does by Bob Goff. Have we decided on a new book yet?

message 7: by Gwen (new)

Gwen Bartlett | 16 comments Mod
How about reading something we haven’t read from The Great American Read?
Beth and I are reading A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving, if you want to join us. If you want to read something else on the list, that’s fine. We can talk about which books we think are the best.