Amazon Kindle discussion

Device Related > Kindle for PC won't accept new purchases...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Art (aka Whistler Reads) (art-whistlerreads) | 29 comments does anyone have suggestions for "how to rectify latest update?"
miniature thumbnails appeared, new downloads quit ...
"Kindle for PC" now useless ...
HHAAAAALLLLLPPPPPPP ...

message 2: by CBRetriever (new)

CBRetriever | 455 comments I suggest you talk to Customer Service

Help (link on top and/or bottom of every Amazon webpage)
Need more Help?
Contact Us

message 3: by Luci (new)

Luci (luciskydyme) | 6 comments Uninstalling Kindle for PC then re-installing it from Amazon worked for me...

message 4: by Harry (new)

Harry Heitman You have to work at it a bit to contact a human being at Amazon, but it always seems worth it. Once you connect with one of their helpdesk folks, problems always seem to get cleared up promptly.

Art (aka Whistler Reads) (art-whistlerreads) | 29 comments Luci wrote: "Uninstalling Kindle for PC then re-installing it from Amazon worked for me..."

Thanks for your reply ... tried that twice already ...

Art (aka Whistler Reads) (art-whistlerreads) | 29 comments Harry wrote: "You have to work at it a bit to contact a human being at Amazon, but it always seems worth it. Once you connect with one of their helpdesk folks, problems always seem to get cleared up promptly."

Got a reply to my last email to the help-desk ... phone will be my next attempt ... thanks! ...

message 7: by CBRetriever (new)

CBRetriever | 455 comments email is absolutely the worst way to contact them. Chat is much better and Phone is even better