The Hufflepuff Basement discussion

Buddy Reads > July 2018 Buddy Read nominations

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elley, Prefect (new)

Elley Murray (elleyotter) | 94 comments Mod
Nominate what you'd like to read for the July buddy read here. Also, if you hate buddy reads and think they're stupid, go ahead and tell us that too. If no one wants to do them, I'll stop trying to make buddy reads happen, LOL.

Sorry I've been AWOL lately, Hufflepals. I signed up for WAY too many blog tours/ARC reviews over on my blog and I've spend the last month or two trying frantically to get caught up. I can finally breathe again, so I'm going to try to breathe a little more life into this group...

So nominate July books! Our July challenge category is "Adventure," and the 12 covers in 12 months prompts for July are "water" and "stairs." What does that mean? It means you can nominate any book you want in the whole entire universe, but you get a special thanks from me if you suggest a book in the "adventure" category, or with water or stairs on the cover. ;)

message 2: by Elley, Prefect (last edited Jun 12, 2018 07:46AM) (new)

Elley Murray (elleyotter) | 94 comments Mod
My nominee is Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (Extraordinary Voyages, #6) by Jules Verne

message 4: by Ariel (new)

Ariel | 62 comments Mod
Elley wrote: "Nominate what you'd like to read for the July buddy read here. Also, if you hate buddy reads and think they're stupid, go ahead and tell us that too. If no one wants to do them, I'll stop trying to..."

I would read this. It's been on my to-read list for ages.