What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
This topic is about Misadventures of a Good Wife
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance, Suspense. Widow loses the love of her life (in plane crash? worked for finance company?). She falls into a deep depression & feels like she's being watched/followed. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GJ (last edited Jun 12, 2018 01:50AM) (new)

GJ | 7 comments SPOILER WARNINGS
I read a book last year published within the last 4 years at least. It starts with a widow who lost the love of her life. As time passes she feels like in an accident she is being watched/followed. As time passes we find out her husband is alive and he is running from his assassins. He is running from ppl who he investigated while he was working She is close friends with a homeless dude who helps keep her safe. Towards the end, her husband takes her to a safe place where he has a young teenage boy help him keep track of the bad guys and helps him hack into their system. In the end I think the wife and husband run away together somewhere in the middle east.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36502 comments Mod
GJ, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

Was she in an accident?

Can you tell us more about the couple - their jobs/skills/interests, how they met, how he dies near the start of the book, etc.?

Location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 3: by GJ (new)

GJ | 7 comments Hey Kris ,
I’ll try to share as much as I remember.
From what I remember I think he got in a plane crash on his way to a work trip .She also fell into a deep depression. Her husband I think worked for a finance company where he uncovered somethings about a company in Sweden I think that he was supposed to go meet. Her husband returns to save her from the men that were after him. He takes her to some island where he gets help from a teenager to track the ppl. At some point they’re on a boat and see the men after them and narrowly escape. He finally calls his sister to let her know he’s alive and will be disappearing with his wife. I know forsure they said they’d be heading to asia and would bounce around from there. I know there was a scene at the penn station where she had gotten kidnapped and was able to escape the henchman. Hope this helps thanks

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jun 13, 2018 10:52AM) (new)

Thanks GJ. I added some of your plot points to the header.

Do either the wife or husband have special skills that help them survive (e.g., computer hacking, guns/weapons, martial arts)?

message 5: by Gloria (new)

Gloria | 38 comments i never read the book however I remember reading a brief synopsis with a similar theme I think by either Anne Stuart or Linda Howard it was ages ago which is why Im a tad vague. Hope it helps

message 6: by Kris (new)

Authors Anne Stuart and Linda Howard - suggested by Gloria

message 7: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4323 comments If not the authors above, maybe Misadventures of a Good Wife

message 8: by GJ (new)

GJ | 7 comments Ayshe - Thanks !! That’s it , Ive been racking my brain for the name of it.