1×1's > Maddi and Meg

Comments Showing 1-50 of 137 (137 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we go (:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Any ideas?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good (: Maybe they could get mugged or get completely lost?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure (: Do you want to have them both be couples? This way it isn't just one who is the female in a relationship?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okie dokie. So, do you want to make quick character sheets?

Like...

Name:

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay (:

Name: Aria Johnson
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Name: Matt Lancaster
Appearance:

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Great, would you like to start or me?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe one couple can be. How about we do it when they get to their hotel? And do you want to pair them of now, just so we know how they act with each other?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay (: Matt with Avalon and Aria with Drew?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want to start or me?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Aria and Drew?))

Aria's heart fluttered as they entered the hotel. She had always wanted to travel to Europe and had been saving for this trip for years. When Drew came back she was tempted to snatch the key out of his hand and get this over with so they could explore the city. "Sounds good to me." She agreed at his suggestion. Aria squealed along with Avalon. "I know! It feels like a dream!"
----

Matt's hand rested on the hand of his luggage as he looked around his circle of friends. "Well we have the rooms figures out, so what are we still standing here for? London here we come." He laughed and began to drag his bag towards the elevator motioning for everyone to follow. Once inside the elevator, he looked at the girls. "You have one hour. No girly crap of taking four hours to put on mascara." Matt said, smile crept across his lips.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria laughed at Avalon's comment and rolled her eyes. She smiled at Drew as he kissed her cheek. "We'll be here, don't worry." Joining Avalon in the room, her eyes widened at the sight out their windows. They could clearly see the city. It was finally happening. "This is surreal." She whispered. She quickly threw her suitcase onto the bed next to the wall and walked into the bathroom. Aria hastily redid her concealer, trying to hide the bags under her eyes. She hadn't been able to sleep last night due to excitement of the trip.

--

Matt rolled his eyes at the happy couple and walked into their room. He claimed his bed and walked around the room, checking it out. When Drew finally entered he turned around with a smirk on his face. "You done ordering around your girlfriend?" He teased, flopping down on his bed. Tucking his arms behind his head he smirk and waited for Drew's response.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria was finishing up when Avalon joined her. She immediately smiled at the mention of Drew. "Yeah, he's great. He's so sweet and kind." Zipping up her make-up bag she looked at Avalon in the mirror. "How about you? Do you have your sights set on anyone in particular?" She asked as she began brushing through her dark hair.

--

Matt laughed at Drew's reaction. "Woah. Calm down, dude. I was just joking around. We all know that you're just protecting us and Aria knows it too." At his comment about Avalon, he sat up. "What are you talking about?" He asked, trying to act cool, even though Drew was right. Matt had always liked Avalon, but had never had the guts to tell her.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled. "He is." She set down her brush and glanced over at Avalon. "No? Why don't you try and get the attention of a cute English boy?" She smirked, nudging her with her elbow. She quickly walked out and changed into more comfortable clothes. Throwing on a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a coral tee shirt that hugged her curves, she leaned against the bathroom doorframe. "We only have twenty minutes left."

--

Matt was speechless. He cleared his throat and looked down at the floor. "Thanks for not telling Avalon and please don't tell Aria either. You know I think Aria's great, but you know that if you tell her I like Avalon she'll tell her. And I just don't think that I'm ready for that yet." Matt's cheeks were red from embarrassment.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((K, night!))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled along with her. "I know right." She stood up at her suggestion and quickly agreed. "Yeah, we should be the ones there before them. Show them up." She laughed at the thought and quickly slipped into her sneakers, packing a small travel bag with a small camera, some money, and her phone. "I'm ready when you are." She called out, sitting down on the edge of her bed."

--

"Thanks, man." Matt said with a small smile. He followed Drew's gaze to the clock, counting the minutes before they were out and about. "Because I think I'm just too worried that she'll laugh in my face or worse, pity me. When you asked out Aria, I was shocked and planned to do the same thing, but I just got too damn nervous." He sighed and laid back on the bed.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled and followed Avalon out to the elevator. "This is all so exciting." She chirped, running a hand through her dark hair. Her bright blue eyes searched the halls for Drew and Matt. When they reached their destination, she quietly leaned against the wall. "Looks like we beat them."

--

Matt slipped his phone and money into his pocket along with their room key. "You ready?" He asked when Drew emerged from the bathroom. He was already waiting by the door, anxious to get out and explore. "Are you and Aria planning anything separate for tonight?" He asked, wondering if they had planned a date. If they had, that means he would be alone with Avalon and as much as that excited him, it also made him extremely nervous.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled over at Avalon. "Of course. Typical boys, stereotyping us." She laughed and pushed up off the wall whe she saw Drew and Matt coming towards them. "We beat you." She giggled and took Drew's hand. "You guys ready?"
--
Matt nodded."Of course. That will be nice, I'm sure she'll love that." Matt rolled his eyes and smiled at Aria. "Yeah, well we usually always beat you, so shut it." He laughed and ruffled her hair, which earned him a slap on the arm.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria gently squeezed Drew's hand and followed Avalon into the elevator. "Either sounds good to me. I'm just happy that we're here." She said smiling widely. When the elevator dinged, she walked out hand in hand with Drew, a slight bounce in her step
--
Matt motioned for Avalon to exit. "Ladies first." He said with a charming smile. When she left he walked along side her, enjoying her closeness.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria nodded at his suggestion. "Sounds good to me." When the cab arrived she slid in next to Drew, her thigh pressed up against his. "I'm really glad I'm here with you." She whispered, smiling and gently rested her head against his shoulder.
--
Matt smiled down at her as their shoulders touched. "It's really great." He responded, looking her in the eyes, trying to keep his gaze off her mouth. "The view is really great." He regretted saying it immediately as a blush rose in his cheeks. He quickly looked away and slid into the cab next to Aria.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled and played with Drew's fingers. "I would love that." Her hand brushed against his leg and she intertwined their fingers. "I feel like we haven't been on a real date in a while." She admitted knowing that for the last month they have spent the entire time worrying and planning their trip. Their relationship got shifted to the back burner.
--
Matt's body tensed when Avalon's hand rested against his. "So we have the night to ourselves. Drew and Aria are going out to get something to eat alone. Do you have anything you'd like to do?" He asked, knowing well that if he was left to planning their night, they would be sitting in one of their hotel rooms watching a movie.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria's eyes drifted closed for a moment as Drew kissed her head. A smile appeared on her lips and she followed him out of the cab. "Here we are." She said excitedly. She reached out to Avalon, giggling. "Let's go!"
--
Matt's stomach flipped when she put the role of coming up with ideas on him. "No. We'll figure it out tonight." He said before sliding out of the cab. Matt laughed at Aria's excitement and clapped Drew on the shoulder. "She's a hyper one, isn't she?" He asked, raising his eyebrows teasingly.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria giggled and posed for the picture, smiling. "Drew's taking me on a date tonight." She said excitedly. She stopped walking waiting for Matt and Drew to catch up. When they did, she gently grabbed Avalon's arm, leading her to Big Ben.
--
Matt laughed. "Yeah, but it's not my job to handle her." He followed Drew and walked with the girls. "So, what are you guys most excited about on this trip?" He asked, looking at all three of them while a smile played on his lips.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria laughed. "Sorry just excited." She said to Avalon before answering Matt. "I just really want to see all of the famous buildings. Like the Eiffel tower, Buckingham Palace, things like that." She said with a large smile.
--
Matt smiled at his friends. "Mine would have to be just being here with you all." He truly was happy that he was able to spend these days with his closest friends. They had all been best friends since seventh grade and have barely spent anytime apart since.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria put on her brightest smile for the camera and thanked the woman when she finished. "We should put something together at the end of this trip with all our pictures. This way we'll always remember." She smiled at her best friends.
--
Matt smiled for the pictures and agreed with Aria. "Yeah, that would be nice. We could use pictures from each of your camera's." He offered nodding to Avalon and Aria.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled and leaned slightly into Drew. "That's a great idea, Avalon." She laughed. Glancing up at Drew, she smiled, loving every minute she spent with him.
--
"Well let's not stand around here forever. Let's go!" Matt cheered, excited to see more. Without thinking, he took hold of Avalon's hand and lead her closer to the clock.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled at Drew's comment. "I know." She responded, lightly squeezing his hand as they walked closer. The clock looked even more amazing as they neared it. She quickly pulled out her camera. "Drew stand in front of it so I can take your picture!" She smiled.
--
When Matt and Avalon got closer, he snapped to his senses and quickly let go of her hand. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to. I shouldn't have." He rambled, avoiding eye contact with her.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria laughed as Drew posed in front of the clock tower. She walked up beside him and wrapped her arm around his back. "Smile." She said, holding the camera up so it got both of them in the shot. Her head was leaning against his shoulder as a smile spread across her mouth.
--
Matt laughed and smiled for the camera. He quickly snatched it from her hands and asked a young couple if they wouldn't mind taking a few pictures of him and Avalon. They quickly agreed and Matt wrapped his arm lightly around her waist. "Say cheese." He said to Avalon, smiling.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled and kissed him while taking the pictures. "These are going to be great." She smiled and reached up to kiss his cheek. "We haven't had time together like this in a while." She took hold of his hand and gave it a gently squeeze.
--
Matt laughed and made a face. On the next shot, while she was posing again, he couldn't look away from her face. He was mesmerized by how beautiful she truly was. The sound of the camera clicking seemed to break his trance and he let go of her to retrieve the camera.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled and walked around with Drew. She loved having him with her. She paused occasionally to snap a picture. After a little while she turned to Drew. "Do you want to head back to Avalon and Matt?"
--
Matt smiled at the couple. "I will." He jogged back over to Avalon, hoping she didn't hear what he had said. "Where'd the lovebirds go?" He asked motioning to where Aria and Drew had once stood.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria nodded in agreement with Drew. "Sure, sounds great." She greeted Avalon and Matt, smiling. "Are you guys up for going to Buckingham Palace?"
--
Matt smiled at Avalon. "Here they are." He quickly nodded to Aria. "Yeah, that sounds like fun." He turned to Avalon, resisting the urge to place a hand on her back. "What do you think?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria slid into the cab next to Drew. "This is going to be a really tight squeeze." She told Drew as Matt and Avalon came towarsds them. Her leg was smack up against his, trying to make room for her friends.
--
Matt's fingers wrapped around Avalon's as they ran to the cab. "Yeah, I can see you trying all sorts of things to make those guards move." He laughed, opening the cab door for her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled. "Yeah." Avalon slid in next to her and she gave her a small smile. They were packed in tightly as the car drove off. Her hand rested in Drew's as she looked past him out the window.
--
Matt's leg was tingling where it touched Avalon's and he tried to ignore it. He checked the time, which was already four o'clock. He knew they had gotten to the hotel a little later than they had planned, but he didn't think that time would go this quickly. "It's already four, do you guys want this to be our last stop or keep going." He turned his attention to Drew and continued. "I know you said you were going out to eat."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled and leaned into Drew. "Will you guys be okay on your own?" She asked Avalon and Matt. A piece of her dark hair fell into her eyes and she quickly pushed it back, annoyed that it never stayed in place.
--
Matt nodded at Aria. "Yeah, we'll be fine. Isn't that right, Avalon?" He put on a charming smile and nudged her playfully with his elbow. His leg was still pushed against hers and he tried his best not move closer.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled at Drew as he pushed away the piece of hair from her face. She leaned up to kiss his cheek, just as they pulled up to Buckingham Palace. She waited for Drew to get out and walked beside him. "This place is amazing." She said, looking around at the palace.
--
Matt's breath stalled as Avalon leaned back into him. When the ride ended, he debated paying the cab driver to drive around more so he could stay with her pressed against him, but didn't. Instead, he slid out and waited for Avalon.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria blushed as a small 'awhh' escaped her mouth. "You're are so sweet." She smiled and kissed his cheek. When he pointed out the guards she looked over at him. "Behave yourself, Drew." She teased.
--
Matt pulled out the amount of cash Avalon had given the driver and handed it to her. "I'm not letting you pay for that." He smiled and stuck it in her hand before she could protest. He walked with her, amazed by the palace.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria laughed and nodded. "Alright, let's go." She grabbed his hand and pulled out her camera. "Go strike a pose." She smiled holding the lens to her eye.
--
Matt ignored her attempt to give him the money and kept walking. "It most certainly is." He said, looking at her. He looked over at the palace, smiling.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria laughed at Drew's attempts. "I thought I told you to behave?" She called, smiling at him. She grabbed his hand and scrolled through some of the pictures, laughing at his silly faces. "You're an idiot." She laughed, holding up one of the pictures.
--
Matt smiled at the camera for a brief second before he turned away laughing. "Of all the sights to see here and you choose to photograph me? I must be special." He teased, poking her in the stomach.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria laughed. "If you picked his nose, I would've walked away and left you there." She slid the camera back into her bag and laced her fingers through his. "But you're my idiot." She smiled, kissing him gently.
--
Matt smiled and watched her as she took the pictures. She was truly beautiful and he cursed himself for not having the guts to ask her out. "Let's head over towards the gates." He said and pointed towards the large gates towering in front of the lawn.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled as he complimented her. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around him. "Let's go look around some more." Keeping her arm wrapped around his back, she walked with him, her head resting on his shoulder.
--
Matt's arm was tingling as it consistently brushed hers. He smiled and took the camera, snapping countless pictures of her as she admired the palace. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" He stood beside her, looking up at the building.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled and let him take her hand. "It's only the first day and already I want to move here." She says with a laugh, looking around at the large palace.
--
Matt watched her as she studied that palace. "Yeah, it would be." He leaned closer, whispering in her ear. "But you have to watch out, or else you might end up with a stick up your ass like these guys." He joked, motioning to the statue-like guards.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria nodded and lead Drew into a small cluster of restaurants and stores. She spotted out a small restaurant and looked up at Drew. "How about that one?"
--
Matt laughed with her and let her take the pictures. "And that will be my favorite picture out of the whole scrapbook." He said with a charming smile.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria giggled as he whispered in her ear. "Why thank you, sir." She smiled, and let her hand slide along his back as she walked past him and into the restaurant.
--
Matt nodded. "Yeah, that sounds fine to me. I'm getting tired too." He smiled and hailed a cab for them. Once they were both seated, he looked over at her. "Your room or mine?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled and sat down at the table. "This is nice." She took Drew's hand, looking at him lovingly. "I've missed spending time with you." Aria whispered.
--
Matt smiled and leaned back against the seat, happy that he was getting to be alone with her. "Okay, how about we go to mine?" He offered.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled over at him. "It is." She quickly ordered iced tea and turned her attention back to Drew, her hand still encased in his.
--
Matt beat her to it. He quickly pulled out the money and handed it up to the cab driver before getting out of the car. "I already told you, I'm not letting you pay." He laughed, looking over to Avalon.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled widely and kissed him back. "So are you." Scanning over the items on her menu, she tried to decide which meal she wanted to eat.
--
Matt smiled down at her. "It's okay. You shouldn't have to spend your money on cabs. Use it to buy yourself something pretty while we're out here in this beautiful city." He unlocked his hotel door and held it open for her.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled. "I'm getting the chicken alfredo. How about you?" She set her menu down and rested her chin in her hand, smiling at him.
--
Matt shrugged. "I've got everything I need right here. I don't really care about all of the little souvenirs." He smiled and laid on the bed, tucking his arms behind his head.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled at him and gave the waitress her order. "We just started our date and I'm already dreading the moment it ends." She said softly.
--
Matt contemplated it for a moment before turning to her and answering, "Scary." He smiled, hoping it would give him an excuse to hold her. He handed her the menu for room service and pointed to the mozzarella sticks. "I want them."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled, her hand squeezing his. "Yeah." She leaned forward, smirking. "And you better kiss me goodnight." Her smirk turned into a smile and her thumb moved absently across his hand.
--
Matt waited while she ordered the food, anxious to eat. When she started the movie, he smiled, knowing it was one of the scariest produced this year.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria smiled and squeezed his hand gently. "Good." She leaned back slightly to make room for the food their food.
--
Matt nodded. "Okay." He had already seen this movie twice and knew a bad part was coming up. He debated on not telling her so he could hold her, but decided against it. "And by the way, the next scene is really graphic so you might not want to watch." Matt said, looking down at her kindly.

« previous 1 3