Polls for Our Souls discussion

Random > Help!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 160 comments So I loaned my friend a book and I can not for the life of me remember if I got it back or if she still has it. It's cool though seeing as she's my Bff. But still. You get the point.

However. I can't remember the name of the book!!!! It's about top government secretes of either the CIA or FBI. The book cover is white with red writing as the title. I think it may even had horns or something but I'm not POSITIVE! It has something to do with war and a whole bunch of other facts and secrets. I remember that much. I think it's like a 10000 things they don't want you to know or something like that. And under it, it has something written in () those things. Now for the really big bad part of all of this. I can't remember the author!!! So any help on this would be helpful!! Thank you so much guys!!

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 640 comments I'd just ask her if she knows whether she still has a book of yours, even if you can't think of the title ;)

message 3: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) ⭐Anni⭐ wrote: "I'd just ask her if she knows whether she still has a book of yours, even if you can't think of the title ;)"

I agree with her. Why bother remembering the title. Just ask her indirectly if you feel wrong. If I were you I'd just ask her 'What was the name of the book you borrowed from me?' or 'Have you returned that book I gave you?' or something like that. Don't overthink it.
If she says that she has returned it to you, then try asking her the name of the book.

As simple as it seems. ;)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 160 comments No. It was all based on true events on history. Little known facts that no one in the public knew about until the book was published. Okay. I'll try to get in touch with her as well to see if she still has it. Although she moved... so i'm not sure if she'll even remember. But I feel as if I brought them home an then put them on the porch to air out but after last summer.... a lot of stuff got shuffled around so I'm like ACK! Going to be trying to find it.