Christian Nonfiction Lovers Book Club discussion

New here? Introduce yourself. > We're a New Chapter of this Book Club from Pinterest

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan, Moderator (new)

Susan (susanrohrer) | 284 comments Did you know that we're a new chapter of Christian Nonfiction Lovers Book Club from Pinterest? Our original book club on Pinterest has about 2500 members and counting there. So welcome all our Pinterest brothers and sisters to join in our discussions here.

If you're familiar with Pinterest, you know that chapter focuses on pinning book covers. So if you want to drop by Pinterest to peruse the latest book covers for reading ideas, click the link below and log in to follow us there:

https://www.pinterest.com/IAMsusanroh...

message 2: by Marja, Founder/Moderator (new)

Marja Verschoor-Meijers (marja_meijers) | 447 comments Are you on Instagram as well Susan?

message 3: by Susan, Moderator (new)

Susan (susanrohrer) | 284 comments I guess I'm one of the few who has never established a presence on Instagram...at least not so far. :)

message 4: by Marja, Founder/Moderator (new)

Marja Verschoor-Meijers (marja_meijers) | 447 comments Well, there are more, I am sure. I was just asking because accounts like #bookstagram have quite some followers >:) It might be an idee.
Susan wrote: "I guess I'm one of the few who has never established a presence on Instagram...at least not so far. :)"

message 5: by Susan, Moderator (new)

Susan (susanrohrer) | 284 comments Marja wrote: "Well, there are more, I am sure. I was just asking because accounts like #bookstagram have quite some followers >:) It might be an idee.
Susan wrote: "I guess I'm one of the few who has never estab..."

Okay, so now I've established the tiniest account ever there. Ha!

message 6: by Marja, Founder/Moderator (new)

Marja Verschoor-Meijers (marja_meijers) | 447 comments I actually like Instagram, because I like photography and it's a great way to share snippets of my life with a smaller group of people than FB :)