What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical Romance family series. One sis involved w/ex slave! Possible Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela David | 4 comments I don't remember the series title or author, but there are 6 siblings. 4 brothers and 2 sisters. I'm not sure if this is a spoiler, but *POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT* The oldest brother was killed in the war (Napoleonic) though his body was never found. The youngest brother has recently been killed in the same war. The father is distraught and the estates are run down. One brother finally comes home to be with the father (the other tries to find out what happened to the heir's body)and two sisters and aunt who moved in when the mother died. This brother gets engaged to the vicars daughter, in another book, a woman claims to be the wife of the supposed dead heir and says her son is the future heir, another book has the oldest sister marrying an ex slave and yet another book has the soldier cousin (?) marrying a lady's maid who was English, but had lived in India most of her life. This series is recent, at least 2010 forward. I hope this helps.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36489 comments Mod
Angela, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for a specific book series.

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela David | 4 comments That's fine. I actually found the series recently. Thanks.