it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > Natasha's Little World *

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natasha S ♥ (last edited Aug 01, 2014 05:40AM) (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles)

Hello here are some rules and facts about me. I guess.

1. You are allowed to comment, chat, give your opinions and advice to me as long as it complies with this:
* Please don't insult, curse, or be mean to me. Honestly, I do know my problems are nothing to compared to other people's, but for me, it's my life, and it's hard for me.
* No Spam Please! I would love to hear your thoughts, and interact with you, but I don't want to find a bunch of one letter comments in my journal.
* That's all. Nothing too big.

2. TBA >.<

1. Flashbacks Flashbacks Flashbacks. You will get some of them. I never like telling the whole big story, so as I need to tell you things, you shall get him. Oh, and by the way, if you see this gif, there's a flashback after it. :) (view spoiler)
Got that? Good! You may see it often, or not often, I honestly don't know.

2. Natasha's Little World, is also the name of my blog which I have linked up for you here. I do book review and some simple things in life, but this journal *Smooths out paper* is everything besides that. It'll be deep... yo.

message 2: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) Okay, honestly I can't believe I made this. I KNEW I was too busy for it, but I made it, Ugh. Anyway, I'm sorry. :( I'll try to make use of it!

message 3: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) Music: ((All of them, old or new!! Not exactly in order...))
1. Rush
2. Queen
3. Abba
4. Katy Perry (Sorry!)
5. Lady Gaga (Again, sorry.)
6. Legally Blond Musical
7. White Christmas Songs
8. Wicked Songs
9. Fun
10. Imagine Dragons
11. Tiffany Alvord
12. TBA

message 4: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) So, today I want to start working on a project for my school, and I also want to clear out my computer files. Computer files first I guess. Back in a few. :/