Horror Aficionados discussion

Book Recommendations > Forgot title! Woman in car takes exit high way ends up driving in a scary demonic world with high ways

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bram (new)

Bram | 2 comments Hello everybody,
I don't know if my question belongs in this topic, but I am really desperate and you guys are the horror book experts, so I hope you can help me out!

Long time ago, maybe 20 years ago, I don't know exactly, I read a horror book that I really would love to read again. But... I can't remember the title and the author...

The book was about a woman who was driven in her car on a road. I think there was some bad weather and she had to stop the car, than a police man came to her window and spoke to her. This police man was a scary type and I remember that the reader at that point already knew that there was something wrong with this 'police man'.

Than the woman takes an exit and maybe there was fog or mist, I can't remember, but eventually she ends up driven on roads which are very scary and creepy.

I also think there were demons involved in the story. And I remember that she was driven for days (dont know for sure) in 'that demonic high way world'.

I also think she had a kid in her car, her own kid. And that made the whole story even more scary...

The cover of the book was meanly red, oranje and some yellow. And I think there was a womans face on the cover, with flames, the woman had creepy eyes.

So that's it, I really hope someone knows this book and the title!!

Thank you!!! And I am sorry if I posted my question in the wrong topic..
And sorry for my poor English, I am from Holland :)))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope someone knows the title because this sounds good! :)

message 3: by Bram (new)

Bram | 2 comments Thank you Jodi! It was a really creepy book and I can't stop thinking about it, so I really hope someone knows this book. thanks again!